💔67💔

last chapter for today!

CHAPTER 67

MERCY'S POV

"babe, are you not done?"

Hakeem called again from the sitting room but I did not even bother replying. I was done but suddenly I got nervous and now I am just seating in front of my vanity table.

We moved into our apartment last week and I am so loving it. I sent the money mum gave me for accommodation to Hakeem and he used it to buy a gold hand chain for me which looked so pretty that I could not reject it. I repainted it in my head that it was his money.

I looked down at the hand chain pretty sure that the gold was real gold. I did not even notice when the door opened and Hakeem got in.

"what's wrong?"

He asked giving me a little scare, he moved closer and squatted in front of me holding my hands softly and gently like it was an egg.

"I am nervous. You know everything here is new."

He nodded,

"and I know you will do good. Here is new but something common is the fact that they are both about learning. I will be here with you at all times. You will do really fine."

I nodded pulling him into a hug before standing up.

It has been two weeks since Hakeem met his long, dead friend alive, sounds hilarious sef, but it has been two weeks. Daniel went back to his college two days later and they have been in contact. They chat most times and I think they just want to catch up on each other's life. Me sef go get best friend oo.

"thanks babe."

I said before finally standing up. I was dressed in a black fitted leather skirt, white t-shirt and black leather boot to go.

"my babe looks so hot."

Hakeem said, I hit his hand before sashaying making sure to shake my little butt as I walked out. Mistake, my butt is not all that small, in fact it got bigger sef.

"babe don't kill me."

I laughed out, as usual I went to the fridge and packed lots of snacks, as much as my bag could carry before turning to leave.

"I missed this."

Hakeem said from where he was standing by the door watching me.

"I missed it more."

I said back.

"you and food, I don't know why you get thinner instead of fatter."

I walked to where he was and placed my hands on his chest with a flirty smile on my face before dropping a quick kiss on his lips.

"tell me you don't love me like this."

He laughed, his head rolling back,

"I love you anyhow."

I blushed, he and his sweet mouth. He placed his lips on mine, pulling me closer into the kiss. See person that said he does not want to be late. He is the one who is kissing me now. I pushed him back to my own dismay,

"oya let us go."

"yes ma'am."

He curtsied making me chuckle again.

We walked out of the house. He closed the door and we got into the elevator.

"you and Anu might have some classes together."