💔62💔

CHAPTER 62

HAKEEM'S POV

"hey bro, you coming to the party?"

Jamal, one of my friends here asked, I was not really in the mood for any party. What I need right now is a good night sleep right after face timing with my babe, Mercy.

It has been a year, a good year, since I last saw her physically. This long distant relationship is shit. I miss her like crazy. Things have been a little patchy this month. She thinks I lie and I don't know, things have been stressful at school and it is taking a toll on our calling schedule and it's just making me feel suffocated. I feel like asking for a time out.

But, today, this Friday, we are going to talk until she, herself is tired of talking.

"nah. I am good."

I said picking my bag from the chair.

"Naomi what about you?"

We all turned to Anu who was busy with her phone. Yeah, her English name is Naomi. She looked up for a moment before looking down at her phone,

"nah, I am not in the mood and I have to pick my brother today."

She said back,

"come on, you guys are not cool."

Jamal whined making me chuckle.

"let's go."

I said and we all walked out of the class,

"so how is your babe?"

Jamal asked suddenly, I raised an eyebrow at him before answering his question,

"she is fine."

I said back,

"is that girl still disturbing you?"

Anu asked.

I know who they meant by girl, Eniola. God, that girl is just so crazy. I am tired of being told what to do, by next year I will move out from that house. I don't care what mum says. Her harassment is too much.

She wears close to nothing when we are alone in the house and sometimes even stand or do some things in front of me, trying to seduce me and the fact is she does not stop. She does not STOP!

"you know you can give her my number, I am single and she is smoking hot."

Jamal added from beside me,

"shut up."

Anu said with a chuckle, hitting him on his arm.

"I will gladly give her, anything to get her off my back."

They both chuckled at my response,

"talk to her, tell her to stop."

Anu advised,

"really you think that will work?"

"yeah, I think so? Talk to her and explain that you love and you are happy with your girlfriend and she should look for her love at the front."

It seemed like a good idea, but being in a room with her alone, God knows what that girl can do.

"I do not think that is a great idea though. We will have to be alone to talk."

"Halima will be there too."

Anu argued,

"yeah, true."

I agreed to the plan.

"thanks."

I said before getting into my car. My mind went back to everything that has been happening, the whole therapist things, miss Kira actually called my mum to tell her I was improving but I do not get when and how my mum got so over protective because she just won't listen to me. Maybe, she does deserves to act like that but I have changed. Really.