💔44💔

a picture of Mercy above.

i finally found another picture.

see her cute grin.

you guys should check out

broken by prettyjot.

read on.........................

MERCY'S POV

I looked up only to meet a quite handsome boy sitting beside me, he looked awfully familiar.

"Mercy." The way he said my name made me remember him immediately.

"Ben!" I called out and hugged him.

Ben is Sebastian's best friend, but he relocated a year ago and I guess he wanted his return to be a surprise and it sure was.

"where have you been?" I asked,

He chuckled and hugged me back. Ben, Seb and I spent most of our time together while Anita and Idara were always doing their so-called big girls' stuff.

"I have been at Atlanta, literally. So, what about you?"

I pulled out from the hug and we just stared at each other. He didn't look too different aside from the fact that he was way taller and broader now.

"Lagos, and I am a college student now."

He chuckled, why did he have to look so good? My Hakeem looks better.

Did I just say MY Hakeem? Speaking of him why is he not replying my messages.

"I didn't believe it when Seb told me. So, you got to college first?"

"I got to college first."

"hey." My sister greeted joining us and taking her seat on one of the bar stools beside me.

"hey."

"my sister, remember?"

"yeah, I do now."

"Ben!" Sebastian called out hitting him on his head. He held his head angrily but when he saw his bestie, he just smiled and hugged him.

Best friend goals.

I looked beside Sebastian to see a very familiar looking girl standing beside him. She was dressed in a crop top and crazy jeans. She wore combat heel boots to finish the look.

There was one way to define how she looked, she looked smoking hot.

And well looks better than his ex.

As if the girl could feel my burning stare, she faced me and we both had a stare on while she was giving me a forced smile, I was racking my head. Trying to think about when and how I met her?

I remember her!

She was the maid I saw in the kitchen, when I wanted to make cereals.

I stood up with my glass cup in my hands and walked closer to her,

"hey, remember me?" I asked even though I knew she would. She looked cool and I just liked her.

"you haven't introduced your date." I said diverting my gaze to my cousin who was having a rather loud conversation with his friend.