💔10💔 (1st heartbreak.)

Hii ppl,
So what's the heartbreak about?

This chapter is dedicated to jemie001 , thanks for your votes and following my books .
The upcoming book in this chapter is...
The contract byOyinkan_05.

Thank y'all.

MERCY'S POV

We walked outside , meeting the crowd of people who were buying tickets.

I looked down at my hand which was still held in his , it was making my heart beat so loud and fast.

He held my hand and we walked to the counter , he bought another ticket for the conjuring.

"Are you sure you can watch it?" He asked stopping on his tracks and looking at me. I looked at our hands and he followed my gaze.

He quickly dropped it and it fell back to my side , I shouldn't have looked  , what's wrong with me and now I'll watch a horror movie in a cinema. May God help me.

"I'm good , I'm not scared of any horror film at all." I said back making him raise an eyebrow as we walked into the theater.

"Why can't I believe you on that." He asked with a chuckle

"Well because you don't want to." I answered back. We sat at the middle rows , can I do this? I asked myself and I heard my subconscious say , "fighting babe.' ' thanks.' I replied back and faced the screen.

The movie has not yet started so everyone was  still settling down.

"So how has the last two weeks been for you?" I asked Hakeem turning to look at him.

He dropped his phone ,

"It was somehow and busy. I was learning how to settle in. Am sure next year can't be as stressful as this one." He said ,

"Amen." I muttered,

"So what about you?" He asked,

"It's stressful oo and why do all those lecturers talk fast like that. You will be struggling to write note and also to listen to the explanation.  I swear it's not easy." I said back making him pat my back with a chuckle.

"Sorry , we'll cope." He said making me smile , he was really warming up to me , but why?

"So why aeronautic engineer?" I asked him making him look up and scratch his chin as if he had beards.

"My dad's company is all about it and am the heir so I got to know everything about it." He said back and quickly added , "so why photography?"

"I love taking pictures , capturing moments."

"So can I see one or two?"

"They're at home. I'll show you." I said with a grin .

The lights were switched off and I turned to have a better view of the screen.

Even the opening pictures sef looked scary . I grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed it in my mouth .

This one is conjuring one so I guess there is a two too.

I turned to look at Hakeem and he seemed so focused on it , how can someone just like horror movies , for what?