author's / appreciation's note

hello,

before i start i want to dedicate this book to all my readers, my friends who have been with me since the beginning, my parents, my sisters, and to God.

while writing this book, i made friends, friends with my readers who are always ready to beat me up through their phones and with some of my classmates who decided to read it too.

the comments i get from this book especially during the place where they fought just makes me laugh.

thanks to you all for making my day.

this is not the end obviously!

part two will not be in a separate book but will continue from here.

new characters will be shown and new secrets revealed.

i will be writing the synopsis and prologue shortly but update will be slow because i still have an exam to prepare for.

thanks for reading once again.

love y'all

my ghost readers, my always commenting readers, if i should tag ehn, the whole place will fill.

stay safe wherever you are!

and if you have an question concerning any character, the book, or the author herself feel free to ask.

NOTE: the crazy night will be a book under this same set of people.

to anybody who have read it, Anu will be coming in soon.

if you haven't read it, you can check it out on my profile.

goodnight!

Eniola  💗