💔40💔

hey guys,

second chapter like i promised.

enjoy!

and hakeem's POV is coming soon.

Mercy's pov

How would you feel if your own blood sister tells your crush, yeah I called him crush, okay so back to what I was saying. How would you feel if she tells him everything about you, embarrassing stuffs and wait lets add the fact that your annoying cousins were also present, laughing and making remarks.

How would you feel as you watch him laugh his ass out? How would you feel when they are arguing on who to say the next thing and it was at that point I promised myself that when they bring anyone home I will talk and even add pictures.

I was actually fuming and they were walking on egg shells all of them. Throughout the car ride they were on the phone with Hakeem.

Anita stretched my phone back and I collected it, harshly might I add. She grinned sheepishly while I just hissed and rolled my eyes.

"I think she's fuming, with her eyebrows folded and her lips in a tight knot, we should all apologize." Sebastian said and the rest nodded with them.

I just hissed and opened the car's door. I stepped out and looked at the big building, it looked beautiful and no wonder it was expensive cause it looked expensive from the outside.

I really didn't want to plait my hair here but I had no other choice since my mum also said I should do it there. I didn't want to annoy her more since she still looked angry.

She once said that she was disappointed, and I was just, I don't know, angry, sad, and so much more.

Why could she not just accept it? Throughout my secondary school life I was the best daughter they could ask for. No love life, no parties, nothing. And I was sure that Idara did all those but they didn't see her.

I am in university now and she's still trying to condemn me for things like this. Her behavior towards me was becoming unbearable and I wasn't that tough in front of her.

All these thoughts just made me more angry and I just entered the building. The building was decorated so good. I looked round the reception, a woman was sitted there and different artworks were arranged.

There was a 'saloon' sign written at the right side of the building and spa in the other. I stayed there not knowing where they wanted to go first.

After walking so sluggishly like a snail they finally got to where I stood.

"babes look I'm sorry." Anita said immediately. I just brought out my phone and I heard them all sigh.

"you know I told you not to go so far." Sebastian said making Anita roll her eyes.

"mercy, my lovely sister, we were just joking." Idara said, if they really want me to forgive them they should bring a peace offering to me then I would consider it.

A lady looked at the entrance and immediately recognized Anita, she was a black American with beautiful long braids designed on her head. Wow.

"hey, welcome to PP Palace. my name is Diamond." She said with a chirpy voice, I smiled at her cause her whole appearance just looked so welcoming.

"hi." We all muttered back,

"okay so the boy can go there, Jack!" she called out. We turned to the direction which she faced while calling the Jack and a very good-looking boy around Idara's age.