💔61💔

it is a double update!

how is everyone doing?

this part ii chapters won't be too long, 

read on,

CHAPTER 61

MERCY'S POV

"bye mum, really stop crying."

I said with a grin, giving her another walk before finally walking away to the check in point. Mum, really, when you are there together they won't get all sentimental but when one is leaving they start becoming emotional.

I smiled and collected my passport from the beautiful lady who was stretching it out to me.

I walked to the airplane and took a seat in the business class. Not even more than five minutes later, someone took the seat beside me. I turned and met a very handsome boy of about my age or even younger sitting down there with earphones placed over his heads. He had long eyelashes and very smooth skin, his afro was also skillfully cut and was really long making his face look cute.

He turned to me only to meet me staring, I groaned inwardly before waving,

"hi."

I said with a smile, trying to change how the situation looked, the boy smiled back actually and removed the earphones from his ears,

"hey."

He said back,

"I thought since we were going to seat together for hours, we should at least greet one another."

"sure, I am Luke."

He said,

"Mercy."

I said back and shifted back hoping the awkward situations will end there but no, this guy had another plan.

"so why are you going?"

"school."

"me too, I am resuming next month. I can't believe it."

He said with a grin. I knew it, he was younger.

"what are you studying?"

I asked back since he was really easy to talk to. I kind of felt like he was hoping for someone to call him in the first place because he just talked so freely. I am not complaining though.

"medicine."

"really? My elder sister too is studying or more like studied that."

"wow."

"yeah, wow."

"Mercy, what are you studying?"

"photography."

I said back,

"that is cool."

"thanks."

I said back warmly.

"get ready, we are about to take off. Wear your seatbelts."

A voice said and we all followed the instructions; I could notice Luke becoming tense all of a sudden.

I placed my hands on his tapping it softly. That was something my mum used to do for me before because I also sed to be scared of takeoff but I guess now I am fine with it.