💔11💔

Heyy guys , sorry for the late update .
I've been really busy lately.
This chapter is dedicated to Fehintola0514 ,
Thank you for your support and word of advise and your never ending power to get me to update.

MERCY'S POV

It was all fake!

I turned to look at him , he still had that smirk on , i looked at Eniola , and she was already crying and Trisha was hugging her  and instead of glaring at the stupid boy beside me , she was glaring at me.

Wow , just wow. Didn't she hear when he said he used me just now. I removed my gaze from her , a big frown on my face as I finally talked,

"Are you crazy Hakeem?" I asked turning to look at him back , he looked at me , and his smirk slowly fell for a moment.

"Eniola , please move on from me . You know it can't work." He said and held my hand dragging me out of the door. I felt their lingering gazes and glares on our hand .

Yeah I know they were angry and I am also angry. Do they even care? Saturday that I wanted to rest now turned to this.

I should have just kept on playing ludo and not follow Trisha to the cinema. 

I angrily pulled my hand from his when we reached down.

"What do you think you are doing Keem? Do I look like a robot? How can you just talk about me like that , so ...." He suddenly cut me off

"Let me explain."

"Explain what? All the lunch , you even held my hand just for her to see. You watched ..... You know what , I don't want to see you ever again." I said angrily  making him sigh.

"Look , Am sorry okay ? I really wanted to watch the movie with you but when I bent to take Mide's key he told me to hold your hand for Eniola to see that I wasn't interested in her at all." He rubbed his hand across his soft , curly hair.

"She has always been like this , following me around, breaking my relationships. The lunch was also my idea, it was genuine. I only talked like that so they won't be angry at you." He said like what he was saying made sense.

"Angry at me? If you didn't pull that stunt they won't be angry at me. Genuine acts but you rubbed it in my face , you got what you wanted without thinking about the person you were using. So the first friend I have here is angry at me because of you." I said all in one breath.

He looked frustrated at what is said , like I couldn't get the fact,

"Damn it Mercy , if they are your friends, if they consider you as their friend they won't be angry at you.  I said I used you , I said that so you will see whether they stay or they leave. If they leave they see you as a competitor not a friend and also as an enemy. Look you don't know them like I do!" He said as he looked at me , begging me to understand.

But is his sister not part of them. Is she also bad or what is he saying about them? The urge to just slap him was too much but I kept on controlling it. I hate it when someone keeps on finding an excuse for what they did.

"Is your sister not part of them  ?" I said emphasising on the them.

"My sister is part but she's different, the main people there is Trisha and Mercy. I know you don't believe me but you'll see."

"I'll see because you caused this. Please just leave." I said back as I walked to the staircase, leaving him down as I walked to my apartment.

I couldn't take it anymore, all what he was saying. All the drama that just happened.