💔55💔

hello guys,

thanks for the good luck messages you dropped. fortunately or unfortunately the resumption got postponed so i decided to drop this chapter.

well, 

enjoy,

CHAPTER 55

MERCY'S POV

I sighed and turned to my pillow, snuggling closer. The scent alone drew me closer to the pillow and I know I made a contented sigh only to hear a chuckle in response.

I opened my eyes a little and the sight I saw, if it was a dream, I did not want to wake up but hopefully and thankfully it was not a dream but reality.

To all those wondering the sight I saw,

Well it was Hakeem chuckling at me with his hair falling over his face and as if the sun was in accordance with him it shined on his face, I swear I had to squint my eyes.

How did I get him?

I smiled lazily and shifted closer to him, I was technically on his body right now and he was not complaining. I am sure he cannot even complain.

I chuckled at my thoughts,

"did you dream of me?"

He asked in that husky voice, everyday with him was like falling over again.

But his question made me chuckle.

I shifted and sat straight on his laps looking at him even though I was sure I was not a good sight right now.

"it is not only dream."

I replied sarcastically still chuckling making him fake a groan as his hands went to my exposed thighs since I was in his t-shirt which reached my midthigh.

"well I dreamt of you."

He said like a fact.

I raised an eyebrow,

"ehehn."

I said in disbelief.

He chuckled running his cold and warm fingers down my thighs and if that action was not driving me crazy, I don't know which would.

"yeah, we were together kissing and doing stuffs."

He added a wink making me laugh out.

"you were having wet dreams about me?"

I raised an eyebrow and a big grin was on my face.

"something like that. Should we make it reality?"

He asked with a smirk. I ask again, how can someone be as handsome as this?

I hit his chest and stepped down from the bed and laps making him groan and his hands fall back to his side stopping that torturing motion.

"I am hungry."

I announced looking at him, he was staring back his eyes on my legs instead.

"you just woke up."

He replied with an eye roll. I chuckled back at him before leaving to the bathroom.

"I did not eat much last night."

I replied from the bathroom only to hear a groan in reply.

It has been a month since the incident that almost changed our lives. Sometimes my mind drift back to that time and I could not even imagine the pain I would have felt if anything happened. How I would have felt if he was not here now. It was a terrifying thought to be honest.