💔49💔

hello guys,

sorry for the late update it's because i have been busy with another book. 

and i wanted to finish this book before we resume but government has another plan. or maybe LIS is coming to an end.

CHAPTER 49

MERCY'S POV

  Monday morning, no one can wait for it to end.

And when it does, the tiredness that falls on someone is always much.

The stress of Lagos life alone can kill someone talk less of Monday morning Lagos stress. That one is another stage entirely.

Even though I was almost done with a year in unilag, that Monday morning stress was still the same.

So, once the last class was over Atami and I literally flew out of the window, nah, just kidding.

We walked outside obviously.

"I am so tired."

She complained, if she's tired, me ehn I am ..... I don't even know the word to use.

"and to think it's just the beginning of the week."

I said linking my arms with her, or more like putting most of my weight on her making her push me and glare at me.

I chuckled while she hissed.

"let's buy snacks jare. God knows I am hungry as hell."

"is hell hungry?"

I asked with a smirk.

"free me abeg."

"wait I need to print a copy of that assignment for myself."

"I know a café."

She said and led the way in her long skirt.

We finally stopped in front of a shop, those types that the owners spend money designing the whole place.

We entered inside and it was filled up.

"why is it so filled?"

I asked Atami who looked like she expected it.

"they are that good jare."

She explained and took a seat on the long modern looking bench.

I joined her looking around at the whole area. But it was not much to look at since the shop was not that big.

Atami stepped out to buy snacks for the both of us. Leaving her seat for someone else to take.

Not even a minute later someone else sat down where she was sitting.

I took out my phone and texted Hakeem and replied some of the messages sent to me.

Talking about Hakeem,

Next week was our six months anniversary and he still haven't told me anything.

Anytime I ask him, he would just find one excuse or another and I was getting tired of it.

I did not want a relationship based on secrets.

"are you the last person?"

I heard someone ask bringing me out of my thoughts.

I turned to my side to look at the person asking me the question,

It was a boy, yeah.

"I think so."