💔31💔

Hello guys ,
So my birthday in 9 minutes.
*Smiling*

Anyway you guys should check out teenagehood by Timilehin06

Carry on.....

MERCY'S POV

I slowly turned back , well I'm sure you people think I am being dramatic , well I think I am too. But it's just that I packed too much things in my plate.

When I turned completely , the person I saw got me so surprised. I was such a fool to not have connected the dots together.

Hakeem's dad has an aeronautic company and he left for anniversary which we are also here for.

"Mercy. Is that you?" He asked with a smile. His hands were inside his pockets and did I mention he looked so hot right now in his fitted black suit.

He wore a black shiny shoe with it and he looked more mature in it. He still had his earrings worn and that was the only thing looking familiar.

"It's me , duh! What are you doing?" I asked giving him a brief hug as if I didn't see him just yesterday.

He looked down at me , obviously checking my gown and the plate which I was holding before his eyes returned back to my face.

"You look really beautiful today." He said with a genuine smile making me blush , yeah I repeat in my melanin way.

"Well you don't look bad yourself." I said back. He was about to reply me when we heard an excuse me from someone making us know that we've blocked the line.

He removed his hands from his pocket, collected the plate from my hands and dropped it on the table  .

He looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes ,
"Let's get out of this boring place." He said , I nodded at that .well a tour in this magnificent house and getting away from the speech was enough to get me to say no.

He grabbed my hands and led us out of the room.
"Hakeem, wait . My food." I whined when we stepped out.

He chuckled, "did you know you actually mounted everything. Anyway I'll tell someone to send them up." He said back.

"Better, cause I'm hungry and I didn't mount it. Why up though?" I asked looking around that same passage that we passed.

I brought out my phone and started taking shots of the art work and the room itself and in that process I mistakenly took a shot of Hakeem.

He was looking at my direction , his hands in his pocket, standing so tall. I stared at the picture, before going back to the camera .

"Mercy let's go. " He says and walked up to me holding my hand again and walked us to a wide staircase. The stair case was beautiful and on the walls portraits of various family members were arranged. I even caught Hakeem and Halima's own more than five times.

When we reached the top, I couldn't hold it again,

"Why didn't you tell me you were this rich?" I asked and he just shrugged.
"You never asked." He said back.

I removed my hand from his and looked at the whole living space, there was a centre table on a center rug , the table looked antique like.
There was a fireplace too and another staircase led up.

Everything about the room looked antique like . I didn't get enough time to check it all out as Hakeem dragged my hands again . We climbed the stairs and finally reached another passage were different doors laid side by side.