💔25💔

Okay so as promised ,

MERCY'S POV

Have you gotten somewhere and actually regret your decision.
Because I am right now. I was standing in front of a house and even outside drunk horny teenagers were present.

I thought it would be like the first party I  had gone to  , Mide's birthday party.
But this was actually worse , just from the outside and blaring music.

I should have just stayed at the cold stone and eat my Ice cream really slow. The whole place made me remember Teni and the little fight we had last week.

I know I didn't tell you guys cause we settled it and we're fine or so I think.
Well the reason for the fight was because I caught him flirting with a lady on his phone.

But he claimed that it was a long time ago or whatever bullshit he said. I'm starting to think maybe we rushed things. And like they always say at the beginning it's always sweet , but it's not even been up to a month so I don't know why its moving away from the sweet times.

Okay so how did I move from party to relationship problems , anyway back to reality.

Hakeem held my hand as he led the way inside the house. I guess the rest had told him where to find them.

We entered the house and the whole floor had turned into a dancing floor , some couples were grinding each other while others were just making out , heavily. Children of now adays always horny.

He led us upstairs, his grip on my hand still tight. When we reached the top floor which had that VIP vibe I saw the rest of them.

Halima was wearing a tight , short black gown and heels sneakers to go with it. She wore a braids wig and choker with big earrings making her face look even more cute.

Trisha was in a white strapless crop top , a very tight short skirt showing her curves and figures then a marching jacket to it. She wore a heels van just like Halima making her look so hot and  she also wore  a big round earring .

Oyinkan , well she killed it with her black crop sweat shirt and even more shorter  skirt than my own , she wore a black belt making it match with the sweat shirt and then added her vans. She looked sweet.

Hakeem was shaking hands with one guy, he looked averagely handsome , well he was handsome but you know not close to Hakeem's own , not an insult oo just saying.

When they were done with those bro hugs stuff  we sat down on the couch too , it was a circular couch with a big centre table in the middle.

The centre table was already filled with different beers and alcohols.

I sat down with Damien on my right and Hakeem on my left and at the end of the couch.

And the girls were right beside their boyfriends reminding me of mine. I felt my heart sink a little but I brought out my phone ,

My eyes caught Hakeem's movement picking a beer can and opening it taking a big gulp of it .
I haven't touched alcohol before , so watching all of them was tempting.

And like I said this is peer pressure, I can now see what my civic teacher always talk about in junior high.

Zoning out of their conversation since I was lost as usual and wait did I add that Eniola and her boyfriend was also present , I just didn't want to describe her cause of her yeye behaviour and also since she hasn't apologized.

I sent a text to Teni but he wasn't online so he didn't see it.

I tapped on the gallery icon and decided to glance through all my pictures,
After scrolling and scrolling I finally reached the one Teni and I took at the beach.