Father! Creepers x Daughter! Reader: Overprotective

Your dad, Creepers was very overprotective. You were his little girl. Sure he didn't mean to get your mother pregnant. Since she was a human. But when he lost her during tour birth he swore hed protect you for as long as he could.
But of course since hes jot part human he sleeps for twenty three years at a time. The last time he saw you, you were only a year old. And now when he stood in front of you, he didn't see his babygirl. He saw a young woman. "Y-you stayed?" He asked dropping to his knees." You nodded. "Of course I did. I love you so much daddy. I could never leave you." You whispered into the junction of his neck and shoulder as tears formed in his eyes.
His babygirl was still here, but she was just a little different.
The two pulled away and he kissed her head. "Yuu look so much like you or mother." He said sitting on his bed.

You followed suit and sat next to him. "But I have your hair, a-and your wings,  and your eyes." He nodded and smiled his green eyes misty. "And I can smell fear. And I have your teeth." She smiled squeezing his hand. He chuckled and pulled his daughter into his lap. "I remember when I went to sleep, you were so small. I could fit you in my palm. And your wings were still growing in.
And I remember distinctly, your first word was daddy. And you could barley walk when I fell asleep." His daughter giggled and hugged his large torso. "Hey dad. Can we go for a fly? I-I saw a school bus earlier.." she timidly asked.

Creepers nodded excitedly. "Of course honey. I want to spend as much time with you as possible." He said letter stand. "Be careful!" He warmed as she stood in the edge of their nest.

She laughed and shot up. Creepers followed suit.

The father daughter duo laughed together for hours and hunted down some kids.
Creepers had never been happier. He played hide and seek with his daughter, he taught her hunting tricks.

They stayed out till sunrise, wasting all their energy together. "Hey dad?" She asked yawning. "Yes sweetie?" He responded shrugging off his coat and shoes. "Can I sleep in your bed tonight? I just feel like I'll never see you again and when i wake up this will all be some dream." She cried. Her father wasted no time in cradling her, calming her down the hest he knew.  "I could never say no to you." He smiled, tucking her under the covers before slipping into the spot next to her.

Freddy cooed at her. She was so pretty. He wasnt expecting a young woman quite like her to come into his grasp. But she did. And she looked just like how she liked them. Nice and short, about 5'3" with long flowing hair, which was good for pulling, and pretty green eyes. Her breats weren't too big or too small probably a C cup maybe a D cup, and her ass? Nice and round. Good for spanking. Her hips were wide, but not too wide. She was perfect.
(I'm uncomfortable after typing that. I'm so sorry dudes :(  )
"Hello?" She yelled shaking in fear. She had heard those teenagers talking about something like this.

Freddy was distracted. Her voice was as light as a feather and sounded like chiming bells. He could just imagine all the things he'd make her feel and shout. He could hear her moaning his name. Begging for him.

"Daddy?" She whimpered. "I'm your new daddy baby." He whispered, pressing himself against her.
She could feel his boner pressing against her butt and she hated it. The charred man had a sick grin in his face as he continued to whisper into he rear about what he would do to her.

But unexpectedly he pulled her back flush against his chest, making her struggle to pry his arms off. But freddy knew what he was doing. She was waking up and he needed to take her in her bed.

Creepers had been shaking his daughter for a few minutes when suddenly she woke up but a burnt man, who reminded him of bacon, was pulled onto her lap. He latched himself onto her and cooed about her being in top.

He growled which made Freddy freeze.
Creepers grabbed freddy and threw him off his shaking daughter. He pulled her into his strong hold and kept kicking away Freddy who wasnt learning that he wouldn't be getting to her anytime soon.

When Creepers let go, as his daughter had Instructed he charged at the burnt man, who had made the choice to jump off the tree. But Creepers flew after him.

Freddy continued to run as fast as his legs would carry him, but Creepes had finally caught him.

He growled in Freddy's face and spoke. "If you ever touch her again, and I mean ever I will kill you faster than you can take a breath. Understand me boy?" He sneered nearly crushing his fellow slashers skull.
Freddy cowered and nodded letting out a meek 'yes sir' beofre he opened a portal to the dream world.

Creepers zoomed back to his daughter and held her close the rest of the night. And around 2 AM they finally fell asleep.
But just to be safe, Creeers purred loudly, as to keep his daughter calm while she slept.

"So overprotective.." she muttered in her sleep.

Creepers smiled and kissed her head. "You're my babygirl. Of course I am."

"I love you so so so much daddy."

"And I love you so so so much too babygirl. I always will."

"Hey daddy?"

"Yes babygirl?"

"Who was that guy? And why did he look like bacon?"

"That was freddy Kruger. He killed kids beofre he was burned alive."

"Dark."

"Indeed. Now let's go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow."

"Okay. I love you daddy."

"I love you too baby.."