NSFW Alphabet- Yautja

A is for AFTERCARE
Little one, I noticed after last nights escapades you are limping slightly and are having trouble standing, therefore you must rest.
Soon after you get cozy in bed he will return with plenty of food fo you, him, and your hound, which had plopped itself down on your left. He curled up and fed you exotic alien foods and that night he did give you a bath. But the bath was Yuatja sized so he demanded he wash and hold you. I mean you're not complaining! It was amazing.

B is for BODYPART

Your feet. He loves foot jobs so much more than you think. This does usually lead to very intense mating.

His hands. They are hug and so so so talented. You come undone at least three times with just his hands alone.

C is for CUM
Inside you. He doesn't use condoms, and he hates pulling out. Of course he will ask you if its okay.

D is for DIRTY SECRET
There are no secrets. His species is blunt.

E is for EXPERIENCE
He's millions of years old, so hes had a lot of experience but he knows every woman is different so he had to learn what you like.

F is for FAVORITE POSITION
Missonary. He adores looking into your eyes as you come undone in his arms.

G is for GOOFY
Little one, why do you want him to make you laugh during mating? I want to please you. I will make you laugh after. But for now I will focus in your pleasure.

H is for HAIR
He only has hair on his head. And hair is sacred.

I is for INTIMACY
Hes romantic yes, but if he was in a bad mood he'd be rough. But if he was in a good mood, he will be
very romantic.

J is JACK OFF
Hes fine with it.  But loves mating with you more.

K is for KINK
Like all of them
Except for choking and knife play. He doesn't like the thought of choking you, afraid of getting carried away, same with the knife play

L is for LOCATION
Your bed and maybe the ships deck if he needs to prove youa re his mate in public.

M is for MOTIVATION
You. Just you.

N is for NO!
He refuses to share. And your hound is very protective of you, so they will probably be killed.

O is for ORAL
Giving. His lifestyle purpose is to please you.

R is for RISK
Hes down for public mating. But that's it.

S is for STAMINA
Hes an alien guys. He can go for a long time. But you are a fragile ooman. So hes careful.

T is for TOY
He has hands my friends. That's it.

U is for UNFAIR
Little one do you want him to tease you? You do? Well alright.

V is for VOLUME
So many purrs.

W is for WILD CARD
He gives amazing head messages. He can easily crush skulls so, the thought pf him being so careful not to hurt you, but still make you feel good. Its sweet. He does after you've had especially hard days.

X is for X-RAY
Massive. Hes got length and girth. But he is slow and let's you stretch out so he fits. Hes like 12 inches and has a girth of 4.5 inches. Hes big.

Y is for YEARNING
He probably older than dinosaurs, hence why he has so many dinosaurs skulls which he has gifted to you you as trophies, so hes gone millions of years without you. And now that he has you? He's gonna have a pretty high yearning.

Z is for ZZZ

He gave you a yuatjhound to protect you and alert him there is danger. So he falls asleep rather easy.