Hes insecure- Daniel

Okay, let's point at the obvious here. It's the bees. You're allergic to bes and you cant cuddle unless you want to risk being stung.
So for the time you were dating you tried finding ways to let you cuddle.
The bees were very...hostile towards you, so getting them to like you was a no.
Going on walks helped a little bit, but not much.
And no matter what you both tried nothing seemed to help.

Daniel often found himself examining himself in the mirror as the bees buzzed around his chest filling the cavity with honey.
He'd whimper and fall to his knees, knowing you'd probably never be able to be held by him. Which was something he knew you hated.

You had caught him like this but said nothing about it. Knowing it would only make him feel worse, so you planted a large amount of flowers in your garden, his favorite place to be alone. A place where he could bask in the sun light. Hoping to make him happy, you knew he loved flowers.

Of course he didn't notice that there was a hive forming in the oak tree by your garden. He just thought that you wanted a flower garden.

Until one night. It had become a nightly ritual for him to stare in the mirror.
So you could imagine his shock when the hive that was once buzzing with bees was empty. Just an empty old hive.

He didn't sleep much that night, just smiled in the mirror.

"Morning love" he greeted giving you a chaste kiss on the cheek. "Morning! Where's your bees?" He grinned. "Oh darling those flowers you planted outside made create a hive on the oak tree! They're all gone!" He smiled gleefully. You laughed and launched yourself onto him. Now he could hold you close at night. "Well we better get that old hive out of there, and maybe stich you up. How's that?"

He nodded like a kid on Christmas and ran to get your sewing kit.

About 2 weeks later you had managed to fully get out the old hive and dispose of it, and start to stich him up. You didn't have much thread so you had to do sections, but he was fine with that.
Now he could hold you. And those bees wouldn't try to sting you while you were doing the sex.

"I'm back! And I have some new thread from my dad! Well I stole it from him." You giggled, pulling out some tread cutters. "What are you doing with that?" Daniel asked you, who was bust unwrapping his chest. "This is medical grade thread, used for stitches, they'll dissolve or somethin" you mumbled as you removed the now cut thread from his chest. "Oh. Okay." He sighed, slumping his shoulders as you got to work.

Months later you woke up to Daniel staring at the scar lining his chest. "Is something wrong?" You wondered aloud, curling into his side. "Oh no, I'm just so happy I have you. Without you I doubt I'd he complete."

You cooed and ran hour fingers along his scar. "Can we cuddle?"
"Of course darling."