How they propose: Bubba

He and Hoyt set it up. Tex and Choptop had to help Luda Mae in the kitchen or else they'd make poor Bubba have a breakdown. And yes, Luda Mae did threaten to castrate Hoyt if he didn't behave.
She sent Tex out with you to do chores like going out and getting more food for you, since you aren't a cannibal. That drive alone is about an hour and half away, so Bubba was hesitant, but he have in.

By the time you got back the sun was starting to set. You helped Luda Mae put away the groceries and went to check in your garden.
You were surprised to see Bubba standing there figiting with the hem of his apron. "Bubba what's going on? You know Luda Mae is gonna kill you If you haven't finished up the las tof thise Intruders." He nodded and hugged you tightly. "I....lov-ve  y-you" he stuttered out. "I love you too Bubba. Have you been practicing on your own? You've improved a lot!" You praised. This caused him to smile and giggle before taking your hand "W-will y-you marry..me?" He asked shyly. "Uh, yes! I love you so much!" You cried jumping on him.

After he put the ring on you and (with a little help and encouragement) he told you it was Luda Mae's engagement ring. Then he led you to a table where he had used the fruits from your green house (which he helped build) to make a fruit salad, and then he fed you some chocolate cupcakes which he proudly told you he helped make.

It was a very nice and sweet evening. You even got him to try some of the fruit salad, and yes, he enjoyed it. He was understandably hesitant, but he liked it.

He wasn't a very big fan of the  salted caramel filling in the cupcakes. And then he led you to another surprise!
One year on your birthday, he had told you he, Hoyt, and Tex were building you two a cabin to stay in and get away from the others.
You did cry that night (out of happiness!)

______________________

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT QUESTION AT THE END!!

Sorry for not updating sooner! I've had some serious writers block. But I'm back! And soon you'll have another new character coming your way!

Also!

I've been thinking about getting rid of a few characters. Do you have any characters you want gone? If not I'll keep all the characters, I just wanna make you guys happy! Please let me know!