You have powers

Okay, so! This was suggested by @imaslutforslashermen !! The original suggestion was for their s/o being a demi god/goddess and or an angel! So I will be letting you know if in the scenario you are either one or the other:)

Also, some of them might be shorter than other just as others might be longer than others because I have more or less ideas. But don't worry! Eventually I will come back and lengthen the shorter ones! Enjoy reading friends!! :D

I would also like to say that this does not follow the original 'timeline' of this fic. This is it's own time line because in the original you are entirely human. That's the best way I can think of wording this:) okay okay. NOW you can enjoy reading!!

Was probably a satanist till he found out it had some racial undertones

(In this you are an angel)

You hadn't meant for him to see your wings. You intended to just let him live in blissful ignorance, but when has anything gone your way before? It was casual monday afternoon and Michael had gone out to pick up the pizza you had ordered (He was also getting the ice cream; don't forget that!) and you decided that your wings could come out of hiding.

It drained you greatly to keep using your powers to hide your wings; so whenever you could you let you wings out. "Mike won't be back for at least 20 minutes..so I can read a little bit of my book!" You smiled settling down onto the couch letting your soft grey wings wrap around your torso as a sort of blanket.

The sound of creaking floorboards rudely interrupted your short nap; you shot up to see Michael gaping at your molting wings. "I-how?" He asked as you glided forward. "I'm an angel. So uh wings." He nodded holdin out his hand. "You can touch them. If you want." He nodded running his fingers down the spine of your wings for a moment before they traveled down your wings. "Feels like the..finest silk." he laughed, tugging your body closer to his by your hips. "I love you my angel. But I do have questions. Anyways I'll ask those later. You're probably hungry." He smiled down at you, with tender, loving eyes.

Jason probably grew up Christian lol
(You are the daughter of Freyja they Norse Goddess of beauty)

Jason had gone foraging for wild garlic again, so you thought it would be best to be finally check on your mothers cloak she had given you. It was made of hawk feathers and had been ripped when you landed back onto earth just a few months ago when you were visiting your mother. "Come on Y/n, she taught you this. You got this." You assured your self as you let the dark gray glow fill you hand and wrap around the cloak.
"Woah." His familiar voice sounded through the cabin. "Jason!" You squeaked dropping the partiality repaired cloak to the ground. "What was that?!" He asked pointing with his opposite hand(since the other was filled with a basket of wild garlic). "Magic..!" You did jazz hands and smiled nervously; kicking the cloak under the couch. "Well what's under the couch?" He demanded stepping into the threshold. With a sigh and a silent prayer to your mother to forgive you for telling him the secret you swore you'd never tell. "A cloak made of hawk feathers, and gives whoever wears it the gift of flight." He nodded and laughed a little bit. "I'm serious! Hang on." You huffed grabbing the cloak and fully fixed it.
"Wowww." Jason trailed off as you hover visibly above the ground. "I know." You giggled, gently landing on the ground. "A-are you an angel?" He asked as you slid the cloak off. "No, silly man, my mother is Freyja, the Norse goddess of love an beauty." He nodded, confused. "I'm not sure who that is. But I think the cloak that made you fly is enough proof for me." You laughed loudly and threw your arms around his neck, kissing his masked lips gently.