New Character! Candyman:

How you met:

Your friends (who were incredibly toxic) pressured you into doing the candyman chant.  He saw this and was angry, you were so pure. And when you were in the bathroom he came out. You got scared, and ran but kept up eventually cornering you, and offered to be your friend.

Separated:

He left when your friends came in, promising to return and talk more. Your friends laughed at you for faking it, and left you to your feelings.  As soon as you laid down on your too small twin bed, he was there standing across from you. "I'd like to talk. As friends." He smiled at you.

Getting closer:

It had been about 6 weeks since you first started talking as friends. It hurt you greatly, as you had to go back and hang out with your "friends" who he helped you realize were toxic. Of course you were tempted to summon him, but refused to bother him. 
But you just really needed him one day. So you summoned him, and much to his surprise you threw yourselves at him, wrapping yourself in his arms. "I'm sorry to bother you. I just needed you." You whimpered.

Getting closer:

You were already close but after that night, he spent the night with you, ignoring anyone who summoned him. "Will you stay the  night?" He hummed muttering a quiet little 'of course'.

Realizing his feelings:

He had known since that night you asked him to stay. But what made him realize that night was how desperately you clung to him. Or the way you looked at him through your lashes.

Confessions:

He took you to the warehouse (the one from the first one) and showed you mural he did of you. "Daniel.." you breathed looking at the mural in awe. "This is beautiful.. How did- how did you do this?" He glanced down at you. "Can I tell you something?" You nodded smiling up at him. "I have- I have no doubt that I am in love with you. I know that you most like do not return my feelings but I think it be best if you knew." You were gaping at him. "I-" he sighed sadly, but that was cut short as he felt you lunge at him. "I thought you didn't see me as anything more than a friend!" You giggled peppering kisses to his face, as he laughed and twirled you both around.

First date:

Since he cant exactly go out, you two went  to a field of flowers intriguing some of his chest bees to fly off, having never had much of anything to pollenate .You talked and made each other flower crowns, giggling like little kids as you shared dirty secrets that you had never told anyone before.

Who they defend you from:

Nobody, because he moved in with you, posing as your new boyfriend, always keeping his hook in his pocket. (This you noticed and made a note to call a friend up for a favor.)

What you do on their birthday:

Now he did tell you his birthday, but he didn't expect you to get him a gift let alone a cake! You got him some new clothes and shoes, and you called a friend and without knowing he was the candyman gave him a new hook that could come on and off whenever he wanted. Your friend was hesitant, since it was a prosthetic limb, but you posed it as a donation on the box, so it was fine. The base of his prosthetic attached to his arm posing as a wrist and allowing a hand prosthetic to pose as a hand. It was hard to get the hand to work, but now it was like he had two hands. He was just Daniel now not Candyman. Just Daniel.

(I imagine his hand replacement looks like Bucky Barnes from Marvel) 

What they do on your birthday:

Since you went above and beyond what he expected you to do, he did the same.
He made you French toast and eggs with orange juice, then he demanded you stay in bed till he returned. 

While he was out he spent about $2,000 dollars on chocolates and a giant stuffed sloth, along with a Siberian Husky that he named Hunter, a kitten that he named Karissa, and he got them things like toys and beds. He returned an hour later to see you sitting under the covered playing on your phone. He let Hunter run up to the bed and try to jump on. "Daniel! You got a dog? And a kitty?" You squealed bringing Hunter onto the bed and taking Karissa from his hands. "Hi babies!" You spoke in a baby-ish tone. 

"There's more." He grinned handing you the chocolates. "This is so expensive!" You gaped giggling as Hunter tried to eat the box. "No!" You scolded taking the box and setting it on the bedside table. 

"This I think you'll quite enjoy." Daniel smiled wider and put the sloth in front of you. "Oh my god! It's a sloth!" You yelled tackling the sloth in hug, giggling. "Thanks Daniel. This is awesome! Now get over here and cuddle me!" You demanded pointing beside you. 

You get kidnapped/They save you/The aftermath:

Since most people think Daniel is just a normal human, not a slasher, so there is  no real kidnaping happening. Since Daniel can scare them off with his hand, or beat them up if need be. 

Who said I love you first:

He did, he was human in a time where courting and saying I love you is something taken very seriously. So he told you on your third date to the movies (since he could go out as pose as a human now). After he got you both some ice cream and you went stargazing. "Darling. Can I tell you something?" You hummed taking a sip from his vanilla milk shake, "Yeah what's up?" He took a deep breath. "I love you. I am completely in love with you." You smiled down at your ice cream. "I love you too Daniel." 

Interruptions during sex:

Let's be honest nosey neighbors or your parents coming for a surprise visit, but he won't stop, he go harder, making you louder. Scaring them off affectively.