Your backstories with them:

Michael Myers:
You two were childhood friends, and had always been close. In fact you had been there when he beat Wesley to death in forest. You even helped him hide the body in a more secluded part of the woods so nobody would find him. But of course of the night he killed his abusive step father and sister along with her boyfriend. He in that time wasn't thinking about being separated from you. So he was quite upset being sent to the ward, where he couldn't see you

Jason Voorhees:
You and Jason had been best friends growing up, his only friend, along with yours. Your anxiety was awful and untreated since your parents didn't believe in the concept of modern medicine, so you never went to camp with him, but did visit as frequently as possible. And on the his day of his 11th birthday Pamela and you had decided to surprise Jason with a cake you both made,  but got work that he was drowned and no one did anything to stop it. You and Pamela both completely broke down. You refused to eat and leave your room, unable to comprehend your only friend was dead.  And we all know what Miss Voorhees did.

Leatherface:
Your mother was quiet close with the Sawyer family until she found out they were cannibals. She fled afraid for her life, moving to Maine. But you got curious about her hometown which was described as "a nearly abandoned boom town", so you flew into the closest airport and drove the rest of the way, meeting Hoyt and Bubba when he was ordered to take you to the house and kill. But he refused and put you in his room locking you in. 

Hoyt agreed that he could "keep you but he had to take care of you"

Ghostface:

You and Billy were neighbors as kids and played together every day; as you were the only kids remotely close in age. Around the middle of 8th grade (for billy at least--you're a year younger), he had met Stu, who was new to town at the time, and drifted from you. But you 3 had to do a group project for your 3rd period class together and became quite close as friends to the point where they introduced you to the others.