What you do when you're mad at him

Michael

You give him the silent treatment, and ignore his attempts to cuddle you.
But you'll eventually give in, and he'll apologize.

Jason

You go to camp and go swimming. You'll have some teenagers flirt with you. But you ignore them, but at the end if they day, you cant stay mad your nature prince.

Leatherface

You never get mad at him! He is too precious!

Billy and Stu

You ignore them. The silent treatment. You have other friends after all.
They'll sneak into your room after school and apologize, and cuddle you. It's very wholesome.

Norman is presious

You stay in room 1. But he watches you from that hole in the wall he watched Marian in.
You usually take a shower after arguments, so he will cling you in there and wash you, dry you off, give you his sweater, and take you back to the house and apologize after dinner.

Yuatja

You'll wander the ship, getting helplessly lost letting you think over what happened. And when you realize you're so lost and in a new area of the ship and are scared becuase they're looking at you in a very predator type of way, you'll in a panic press the GPS watch thing you have, and leave a  message you're scared you'll be killed.
He will see this and run full speed to your location.
He gets there just as they lunge. He pushed them off and Carrie's your shaking body to your room.
You'll get lots of cuddles chocolate and if your in the mood, some very  slow loving  mating.

Candyman

You usually take your doggo Andy, to the dog park, with a disguise or course. You'll play with him for a few hours and then go home where he waiting with dinner and dessert. Over dinner you'll talk and make up. And after dinner you'll watch TV with Andy and Karissa. And then you'll let them sleep in the couch and you're in store from some rough and loving sex.

Hanni

He'll let you go out and think while he also thinks and writes about how he feels so he doesn't risk taking out any anger on you.
You'll come back, you'll both eat and then go stargazing.
You end falling asleep on him but he carries you to your shared bedroom where he changes the both of you.
You both cuddle till the morning light where you share groggy kisses and large cups of coffee.