Hes insecure- Billy and Stu

Billy and Stu are not the most stable people in the world. Hell Billy has had the thoughts of pulling out his trusty hunting knife on you, but he knew that you'd leave if he did.

And Stu just assumed everything serious is a joke, so when you told them your grandfather was about to die in Germany, he laughed for 5 minutes. But whe. You slapped him he stopped.

You didn't talk to him for 6 months. Which was hell for him.

So of course they withdrew, because it was the mature thing to do.

You panicked and assumed the worst. You cried and cried and refused to go to school.

The two boys thought you were sick and came to visit you, but they were odd.
Billy was incredibly laid back and Stu was the most serious toud ever seen him.

"You're not mad at me..?"

"Princess why would we be mad at you?"Billy laughed flopping his head back.
"Well you both pulled away and I thought-" Stu cut you off by completely breaking into tears.

"F-flower were so sorry.  We-we just thought-" he broke out into sobs unable to finish his sentence. This was your Stu. "Stu, baby, it's okay. I'm not mad or anything. I just wanna know why you two are complete opposites." You cooed running your hands through his hair, hoping to sooth the lanky giant who was curled up into your arms. "Becuase bambi we thought we needed to change for you. You're just so...stable compared to us." Billy said, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaving soft kisses behind your ear. There was your Billy. "I love you two just for who you are. Murderous psychos and all. Okay?" Stu looked up puffy eyed and all with his signature grin. "Oh thank god! Its Billy's job to be the momma bird!" You giggled and rubbed Billy's jaw to soothe him in his fit of rage. He moved your palm to his mouth and kissed it.

"I love you boys. My sweet boys." You said leaning your head back onto Billy's shoulder, allowing his and Stus gentle kisses to wander over your neck. "We love you too puppy." Billy whispered, leaning back onto the bed, you and Stu falling after him.

You giggled and relaxed in their grip.

You were sure you hadn't slept that well in your entire life.

(Heeeey! So I sometimes like to reread certain chapters I wasn't happy with when I first posted them and edit them. So if you're re-reading and it's different that why lol. N E wayz I luv you all and you're valid🥰)