You want to break up-all in one

You were tired, of hiding from the world. And you really wanted to be able to walk around without the fear of being taken. You missed being normal.
You had felt like this for a while, but you couldn't leave. You loved them. Your lover. They had promised you they'd take care of you. And they did! But, you were tired of your family and people trying to break you up.
Your relationship was strained and stressed, and the both of you ignored it, becuase you loved each other, and no matter how strained you were with them, you could never say goodbye.
But you had to. Not for forever. You knew that, just for a little bit. Maybe a month or two.
And they were out today, so you quickly packed clothes and other necessities. You used a medium sized duffle bag for everything.

When your love returned you turned to them, a grim look on your face. "Baby what's wrong?" They asked gently rubbing your hips. "I-im leaving."
"What?" They whimpered. "Not for forever. Just for a month or two. I just-I just need to feel like a normal citizen. I promise that I'll come back." You whispered giving them a long and passionate kiss. You pulled away and let their shaking body hold. "You promise you'll come back?"
"I promise. I'm too in love with you to leave anyways." You two chuckled and gave each other a small kiss goodbye. "I'll be in a rental place just down the road till I'm ready. I wrote the address and put it on the fridge with my designated time to leave. Okay?" They nodded, squeezing you one last time. "I'll see you soon. And please just let me be alone. I don't need you stalking me."
They nodded and let you go, watching you leave without a word.