Your insecurities: [PT. 1]

Michael Myers:
You are very insecure about your acne  and acne scars. But let me be honest. Mikey loves you for who you are! He likes to kiss you all over your face.

Jason Voorhees:

(I -- Okay! There are people in the comments for this that are saying things like 'now im 17 pounds' and other things, which I just wanted to warn anyone about that, as it has even made it hard for me to come back to this chapter)

You lost over 100+LBS in 17 months so you have a lot of extra skin, and want to get it removed. And he understands that but for now when your cuddling he likes to stroke it. It's weird but it made you feel a lit better about it.

Leatherface:
You have a tummy! And had always been made fun of it for it. So you've  learned to hate your body. But he leaves butterfly kisses all over your tummy.

Ghostface:
You have PTSD from being dragged out to Florida and being used and abused, so you're always scared and shaky because of how common your triggers are in everyday life. But of course they reassure you that what happened to you wasn't your fault, and that they don't mind, they know that when trauma strikes there will always be after affects, like medication.