Hes insecure- Normie

Norman is, for lack of better words, anxious. And hes always worried that you'd leave him for someone better. And no matter the assurance he was always seeking some sort of validation.

And when you were talking to a male guest who was signing in, his heart sunk. He had said something to make you laugh so hard you snorted. He knew that you loved him with all your heart. But he just couldn't quite shake his insecurities. Not even his mother could console him.

After you turned off the motel sign for the night, so the two of you could go to sleep, you walked quickly up to the house and through the front door. "Norman, baby! I'm gonna go shower and get ready for bed, and then you can shower after me, or join me!" You called from the top of the stairs.

Norman who had been quietly whimpering to himself on the couch in the living room, returned with an "I'll  shower after you." You found that odd, because Norman lived for showering or taking baths together. He lived washing your hair, and the inevitable sex that would come with it.

Instead of going to shower you wandered downstairs and into the living room.

"Baby?" You asked seeing his shoulders shaking. He quickly stilled and gave you fake smile.

"Norman baby what's wrong?" He shook it off. "Please dont lie to me. I love you, so much."

Norman finally broke and crashed into your open arms. He sobbed and sobbed for a few hours and slowly calmed down. "Now what's wrong?" You asked wiping his few remaining tears away.

"I heard how happily you laughed with that male customer and I just felt-" he paused "I felt like you liked him more than me."

"Norman Bates. I'm hopelessly afraid of you leaving me. You're so handsome and loveable. You connect so easily with everyone and I just-" you took a deep breath. "Promise you won't leave me?" You both asked at the same time

You shared a laugh and pinky promised to never leave each other.

"Come on. Let's go shower." You said, leading him to the bathroom.