They save you

Michael Myers:
You had been locked in Michaels room for a day, the thought of Michael saving you kept you going. His comforting scent of bourbon spiked hot chocolate and vanilla keeping you asleep for most of it. But Loomis demanded you be awake for some reason. You were some warm-ish gray mush and warm water for breakfast and lunch. And dinner. You knew only you were getting this because Michael had said the food was actually pretty decent. 

Michael had been going over a hundred the whole night, inly stopping once about 10 minutes out of Smiths Groove to fill up his tank and  buy you drinks and snacks you had said made you feel comfortable, reminded you of times when you were younger. 

He put them in the back seat and zoomed off driving on the grass and almost causing a crash. But he didn't care. 

He drove through the flimsy wired gate, running over a few guards, and stopping in front of the sanitariums front doors. With a heavy glare he charged in and killed the men who stood in front of the dull gray door that kept all the patients in.  Almost instantly 12 new guards heavily armed stood, all but one glaring at him. "You're not going back there Myers. She's stuck here now." One cooed. 

Michael was in a haze when he noticed a shaking hand holding out a set of keys. "Here, just please don't kill me!" He sobbed "I-I have my girl at home and she's got my baby there, kids a month old. Please.." He whispered begging the murderer. Michael wasn't sure why he spared him, maybe it was because he could see himself  as that guard, helpless, weak, vulnerable. 

He bent down as the guard paled and whimpered. "Say nothing." he harshly whispered before standing up and striding into the gray door. He didn't have to see him nod to know he wouldn't say jack shit.

You had just woken up from yet another nap, and were still completely exhausted. But Loomis Bursting through the door and putting you in choke hold excitedly could wake you up. He had left the door open so you could see the looming shadow of your boyfriend. 

He was heaving with squared shoulders and soaked in blood. "Let her go Loomis." He demanded making the doctor grin and push you into the bleak hallway, the door shutting behind you. 

It was barely 30 minutes later when a heaving Michael even more bloody. "Hi little lamb.." He breathed gently opening his arms for you. You mindlessly ran into his firm chest. "Let's go home little lamb." He smiled, kissing you. Carrying you back to you the car, without an resistance.

Jason Voorhees: (TW: Attempted  R*pe)
He didn't waste any time breaking the door down, the wood splintering beneath his large body. You had been restrained by one of the two boys from before, the both of them dropping you in an instant. "Holy shit!" One of them yelled. (He didn't care to try to tell them apart.) He grabbed the one who had dropped you into the wooden floor. 

He wrapped his extremely large hand around his  neck, cutting off his oxygen. He let him breathe, but not for a second before he dropped him to the floor slamming his foot onto his machetes handle, forcing the blades sharp body into his throat.  He pulled it out and then stamped his head down onto his skull shattering the bone and squishy muscle along with it.