Confessions:

Michael Myers:

You and Michael were sitting talking in the kitchen. There was no real topic, something that happened all to often between the two of you. At first It was just you ranting about people flirting with you at school, to the shitty water quality at your school. And somehow it led you ranting about this guy you liked, making his heart sink. "Hey, you look super upset. Are you okay?" He nodded, "Just mad you like someone, I just got you back." You could see his jealousy from miles away. "You do know that the guy I like is you right?" And that was all it took for him to be attaching his lips to yours.

Jason Voorhees:
It had been about a month since your shitty ex had been scared off, and after that you didn't need to tell each other that. You just knew, perhaps it was from the way you'd made breakfast together and would dance together to some music on a radio he fixed up, or the way he would pick you up and spin you around, or the way he'd hug you from behind and sway you both gently. But you asked, for clarification. 

"Hey we are dating right?" You got a nod in response. "Okay, just making sure." And life went on.

Leatherface:
You were already his. That's why you didn't leave, that's why you had so many affectionate nicknames for him. That's why you always went on these little 'dates' during his free time. But you weren't sure he knew, so you asked out of the blue randomly. "Hey bubs?" He hummed from behind you, he fiddling with hinges on your shared wardrobe. "Are we like...date?" He stopped and spun around to you. "Like I want us to be. But do you?" He nodded practically pouncing on you, giggling. "Okay... boyfriend." He squealed hugging you tight, spinning you around.

Ghostface:

Billy and Stu had been fighting over you for weeks, since the topic of anything that wasn't ONE guy and girl in a relationship was shunned and barely talked about. Billy just walked away one day, sitting beside some random trashcan, when a kid who he knew from his calculous class came up to him. "You good?" They asked. He nodded, and shrugged it off as a simple 'me and my best friend are fighting over a girl' and the kid so casually said "Why not be in a ployamours relationship?" that work peaked his interest. "What's that?" He asked wearily looking up at the kid. They were small, maybe 4'11 or 5' and had long black hair, with green eyes. Their clothes were baggy giving away no possibility of identifying a gender. 

They went on talk about what exactly what a poly relation entitled, making sure to note everyone's relationship is different and how things like marriage would work and kids. "I'll have to talk to him about, thanks man." Billy finally spoke standing up walking back to the door. "Hey, what's your name?" He suddenly called. "Bolton. Troy Bolton." He nodded and ran back to Stu who was sitting with you under a shady oak tree, messing with your hair. "Stu we need to talk, alone." You stiffened. "We won't be put of your sight bunny. Don't worry. Please Stu." Billy soothed you quickly, redirection his attention briefly to his friend, who quiet hesitantly accepted, peeling you off his torso, leaving you his sweater with a small smile. 

After Billy had explained enough of what was explained to him, they both agreed to try and woo you, not that was needed. They managed to do that just by being themselves. But they didn't need to do that.

The two boys knew that no matter how romantic they could be, you'd want it to be lowkey, so they stuck with just talking to you about it. And so like always they snuck into your room, and let you waddle over to them happily laying between them. "Bunny, we need to talk." Stu said from your stomach. "Okay..?" You asked Billy (much to Stu's annoyance) sat you in his lap and explained the situation as gently as possible. He was being careful not to scare you away if things didn't go as they hoped. "So.. I wouldn't have to choose?" you asked quietly, which made them perk up.

The next hour of two was spent just talking, figuring things out and becoming offical