Creepers x Vampire! Reader: Injuries

Creepers wasn't stupid, he knew that he was hurt. Hurt bad. He also knew he was falling, really fast.

He crashed through a stained glass window roaring in pain, shocking Scarlett who had been zoned for quite some time. Creepers growled lunging onto his knees, making her flinch back. "Hello." She spoke timidly stepping forward.

Then they locked eyes. He wasn't sure why he relaxed so quickly, maybe it was the shade of her eyes. A deep sapphire to be exact.  They were sparkling with curiosity, and wonder. Her eyes were like the ocean, deep and full of mystery.

"I won't hurt you, well more then you already are." He let out a small laugh and let out  a pain filled grunt as he shifted his wing closer to her. "Okay, this is gonna hurt. So just be prepared." Nodding with gritted teeth he let her thrust the arrow out of his wing. Once again roaring in pain, but not lunching at her he heard the arrow drop and a soft fabric wrap around his wing. 

"Come I'll show you to your room." He let a confused chitter slip from his lips. "You can't fly in that condition, so until you heal and can fly back home, It's best you rest here. Now please follow me." He stood slowly a tight grip on his weapon as she walked to a pair of dark oak double doors with elaborate carvings into it. 

The beautiful swirls and streaks of lighter colors in the doors were just making this simple pair of doors captivating him. "It's simple, and dark, but I hope you don't mind." She twisted the door handles to reveal a room with dark black curtains blocking out sunlight. The four poster bed was surrounded by a dark gray lace, with a lighter gray sheets. The few pieces of wooden furniture which included a desk, two bedside drawers and two clusters of shelves. "It's nice. Thank you." He sent her a small thankful smile. 

"May I ask you a question?" He nodded sitting down and sinking into the cloud of a bed. "Of course miss." Giggling she stepped further into the bedroom. "Scarlett, I insist. But uh, I thought you were a legend?"  He grinned bigger and let out a hearty laugh. "Most people do, It's better for people to think I'm not real, than them trying to hunt me down daily." She nodded and turned to leave, but he asked her in a small voice "What are you?" She stiffened and glanced back at him. "I'm a vampire."

///

Laughing Creepers gently swiped the water away from his face. "Oh Scarlett that was uncalled for!" he ran for the hose, making the vampire squeal and run away. "Scarlett get away from..it! Your new suitors are here!" The mood was dropped quickly and replaced by a sour mood. "Yes father." She muttered glancing at  Creepers who sighed and went to turn off the hose. 

///

 "I don't like any of them father!" She cried slamming the door to her bedroom, her father jiggling the handles angrily shouting about he'll find her more.

Creepers walked over, once her knew her father was gone and gently knocked on the door. "Scarlett? May I come in?" Scarlett threw the door open and launched her small body at his much larger body. 

He wrapped his arms around her and walked them into her bedroom.

/// 

"Is your mother...alive?" He suddenly asked. "Yes. But she's been bed ridden my whole life. Female vampires giving birth, it is damaging  to the body. She can't walk, and refuses to use her wheelchair. But she's alive." Scarlett paused glancing at her fathers bedroom door. "But my father refuses to let me see her, I'm not sure why though." 

Creepers gently laid his hand over hers and squeezed it. "I'm sorry." Smiling at him she mumbled a small 'thank you.'

///

Creepers was fully healed by now. Almost a month of bonding with Scarlett and getting to know, despite her fathers wishes, she had fallen for him. And he had fallen for her.

Today Creepers was leaving, and Scarlett who refused let herself cry, was cooped up in her room.  "Scarlett?" Creepers knocked. "Go away." She yelled, feeling the hurt get worse. 

God even his voice drove her wild. "I-I need to tell you something before I leave. Please?" Taking a shakey breath and blinking her tears away, she stood slowly unlocking her door.

"Yes?" She didn't look up from the ground. "Please look at me?" Hesitantly she looked up at him. "Scarlett I don't want to leave, but your father threatened me. So..this is goodbye. Scarlett I have..fallen in love with you. I know it's impossible to fall that quickly, but I have." 

Scarlett didn't respond, so he went to walk away but she grabbed him. "Kiss me." She demanded going onto her tippy toes.

Leaning down their lips met and he nearly melted. "Take me with you." She suddenly pulled away. "What?" He asked eyes going wide. "I'll need to say goodbye to my mother, but she'll support me. Please let me come with you?"  His eyes were searching for any form of lies but he couldn't find any. "Okay, pack a bag. We leave tonight, but for now I need to hide." 

She pulled him in and threw her clothes into a bag running out shortly after to say goodbye to her mother.

That night Scarlett was secured onto his chest her bag secured onto her back. "Let's go my love." He whispered wrapping his arms around her body as she nodded giggling happily as he took off into the night.