Hes Insecure- Bestest Mommas boy❤

The way I've made Jason taln is how I envision him talking. Sort of childlike. Ya know?

Jason wasnt insicure about his voice or height no, it was his head
He was born with Hydrocephalus and an abnormally large head, which he had grown into.
But his face was the bane of his existence, and will be forevermore.

You were so pretty, so handsome, so perfect. Why could he be pretty like you? Most nights he'd find himself critiquing his appearance.

He would sigh and go and let you cuddle up to his large frame. While you slept happily curled up in his arms, he was awake staring up at the ceiling. Thoughts buzzing around his head.

He would remove his arms from around you and sit up, his head in his hands. Most nights you wouldn't wake up, just tirm over and cuddle up into the blankets. But tonight you woke up and
But tonight you woke up.
You awoke to your Jason hunched over, his shoulder were shaking gently, as quiet sobs left his mouth.

He felt your small arms wrap around his wide torso. Your head was pressed against his back as you nuzzled him. "What's wrong baby? I dont lie it when you're upset." You whispered.

Jason turned around and pulled you into his lap and quietly asked "Why cant I be pretty like you?" He whimpered.

You cooed and cupped his cheeks, forcing him to look at. "Jason, you are the most handsome and loving man I've ever met. I could never love someone like I love you. Okay? And besides even IF I did leave you, I'm too in love with you to be with someone else. I'd cone right back." You said, gently rubbing your nose against his.

Jason giggled and pulled you both down onto your plush bed. "Luv you..." he said, slowly falling asleep. You laid on his chest and mumbled a reply.

Jason woke up, and decided to lay in bed with you, ignoring the bell beside the front door ringing, telling him that someone was stuck in his trapd and wiggling, most likely trying to get out of a bear trap.