Poly! Billy+Stu x Gen z! Male! reader

TRIGGER WARNING: C*ps having such audacity, homophobic slurs, c*ps threatening m**der, genuine m**der(that's really poorly written), and a George Floyd esque k**ling

(Y/n) -your name.
This character can be female of you want but I'm too lazy to add any other sub words  like "he/she giggled gleefully"
So just add that in yourselves. Sowwy:(

Billy and Stu didn't know what to expect when you were crying. "Bunny, what's wrong?" Stu asked scooping your sobbing form into his loving arms. "Its the commercials for those damn shelters again! All the sad good boys.." (y/n) sobbed now comfortably laid across Stus chest and lap. "Oh bunny..."  Stu sighed, stroking his boyfriends hair. "Sorry it's just...ugh! Ya know?" He didn't really understand, but he nodded anyways.
"Wheres billy?" (Y/n) asked sitting up, wrapping  his arms around the lanky boys neck.
"Out terrorizing some innocent people." They both sighed and silently turned back to the TV.

An hour later, Stu had ticked you into bed as per request, he put on his costume and went out looking for his other boyfriend. But of course just down the street there was the man of the hour, running towards him with a cop on his trail.
But unbeknownst to them you had wandered downstairs clad in some paid pajama pants and a black hoodie that was fluffy you had gotten off Amazon.
You stumbled outside, knowing immediately the two boys attention was immediately on you.
And in a true big brain moment a cop grabbed you and put a gun to your head. "The audacity you have is astronomical." You spoke, clearly shocked this man put his hands on you. "Shut if fag!" He sneered, putting his fingers on the trigger. "I'm a bad bitch you cant kill me!" Your cried out kneeling him in the balls.
He groaned and you made your escape. But the other cop grabbed you. Billy and Stu had taken care of the other cop, and in pure rage turned towards the other cop who now had you at gun point and was yelling at you. "I'll fucking blow your brains out of you dont cooperate!"
You slapped a hand over your mouth. "Honestly, please do."
The cop, who you recognized as officer Jones put on a confused face.

Billy and Stu suddenly lunged forward and disarmed him. "Oh my god he on x-ganes mode."

They had  forced him to his knees and disarmed him a few minutes ago. "I cant breathe stop!" He stuggled. "We all die. You either kill yourself or get killed." You shrugged as you did a very epic boogie.

"I think hes dead. It's been 10 minutes."
"Poggers bro. I'm gonna go sleep. Billy come tuck me in! And the shovels are in the garage." Billy laughed and ran after you, throwing you over his shoulder.
"I'll love you forever ced."
"You will?"
"Yes, that's the problem. ᴵ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʷᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵈᵒ ⁱᶠ ʷᵉ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ ᴵᶠ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ " you sang in a high pitched manner that wasn't very ear pleasing.
Your loving dirty blonde boyfriend smirked and shifted you into his arms. "Somethings wrong with you.." he trailed completely unsure if hed hurt your feelings. "Maybe shes born wif it. Or maybe, just mAybe its mental illness innit." The tired male said.  Sinking more and more into a sleepy fate.

"Now im tired, so tuck me and hurry up I dont want to stimulate human contact for too long!"
Billy hurriedly tucked in the half asleep boy and scurried off to help his other boyfriend

That's all. I cant really think of anything else to add lol. Sorry. Hope you like it:)