Fake Love | Chapter 18

Tomorrow we were heading back home, to sunny Sydney. Although seen as it was the last night here, the boys insisted we go out partying. Great, note the sarcasm.

I decided to wear a half top and a black high waisted skirt pared with some ripped stockings. i threw my phone into my bag, running down the stairs, In heels which is pretty impressive. "Do i have to go" i whined.

"Yes Madison" Luke replied, dragging me out the house. "You look hot by the way" he smirked.

"Thanks?" i mumbled, sliding into the car next to Meg. She gave me a large grin, before looking back down at her iPhone. I groaned silently, resting my head into the car seat.

"Why do you hate parities so much?" Michael asked turning his head.

"Because they are just full of judgemental asses who only go to fuck someone" i shrugged.

Michael chuckled deeply "well you're right there, Madd".

"You forgot to add, get drunk as fuck and probably high too" Luke added.

"Exactly, my point has been made..So now do i have to go" i replied.

"Yeah you do, because parties are fun, babe" Luke smirked.

"Em hem" i hummed sarcastically, earning a giggle from Meg.

We arrived outside a house, that looked horrid. Half of it was falling a part, people were making out on the overgrown grass and i could already hear the terrible music. I followed the rest of them into the house, it smelt of alcohol, body sweat, and puke. I gagged at the scent. "This place is disgusting, Lucas" i exclaimed.

"Come on" he whined, pulling me into the kitchen. I grabbed a cruiser from out of the ice cooler, twisting the lid and gulping down the alcohol.

"Are you purposely trying to get yourself drunk" Luke laughed.

"I'm trying to get rid of this stench"

"Green eyes, is very picky ay" Luke chuckled.

About five hours had passed and i was sitting outside, with a bunch of people i didn't know. I couldn't find Luke or anyone in fact. But these people seemed nice enough. My head felt like it was pounding. My eyes were now blood shot red, from all the alcohol i have consumed. "Hey Maddie, here" some girl, who i felt bad because i could quite remember her name, i think it was Sarah or maybe Sally?

She handed over the bong. i pushed it away "no thanks".

"Oh come on, its completely fine" the one with dark black hair, and light brown high lights chuckled.

I took another swing of vodka, before grabbing it and smoking the toxins. Everything in my body began to calm as the drugs filled my lungs. "Have you ever smoked, kid" Sarah/Sally asked.

"Yeah, years ago" i giggled. Moments later I saw Luke, standing above me. He looked quite sober, for a change.

"Oh hey blondie" i grinned, pushing my finger tips through my now messy hair. He rolled his eyes, pulling me up from off the cold porch.

"Come on Maddie" he groaned.

"Wow...Everything is just so lovely" i smiled up at him.

"How drunk are you!" he asked confused.

"Not that drunk, babe" i giggled, grabbing another red solo cup of the kitchen counter.

"I think you've had enough" he replied.

"Nah, i'm not even drunk" i said stumbling back.

"You're so fucking high!" he snapped.

"I thought thats what parties were all about" i smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. I connected my lips to his. He pulled me closer, his tongue exploring my mouth. I tugged at his blonde hair as i pressed my lips deeper to his. My hands pulled up his top. Before i fumbled with his belt. He pulled away, pulling his shirt back down.

"I'm not gonna use you, Madd" he mumbled.

"I'm not drunk though" i groaned.

"You are, and you're also high" he whisepred, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

"I'm so tired" i giggled sleeply, almost collapsing.

"Well lets go home then" Luke replied, looking around for the rest of our group. We found everyone but Michael decided he'll come home later..

I sat in the car, my head throbbing. "Oh fuck, you are so out of it" Meg laughed.

"I've never seen Maddie drunk" Cal chuckled.

"Shes high too" Luke added.

"I may be drunk but i can still fucking hear" i groaned, rubbing my temples.

I woke up early this morning my head felt like it was going to explode. My body was begging for sleep but i needed to get a glass of water. I sat up, the room automatically began to spin. I slowly stood up, trying to keep balance. Luke was fast asleep, one of his arms drapped over the bed. I left the room, when i saw another girl exit Michael's room sleeply. She had a towel wrapped around her as she looked back in forth. I grabbed some clothes from my suit case, making my way over to the young girl. "Here" i laughed giving her the pile of clothes. She had long dark blonde hair, a curvy figure and big blue eyes.

"Thank you, so much!" she giggled, with a large smile. "I'm Victoria by the way" she said nervously.

"Maddie" i replied.

"I know, you are with Luke...Everyone knows you" she nodded.

"Oh ok" i laughed.

"Well it was lovely to meet you, hope i'll see you again" she grinned, turning back to look over at Michael's room.

I nodded "yeah, nice to meet you" i piped up, continuing to walk down the hall. I grabbed a bottle of cold water from the fridge. Taking a few sips as i followed my way back up the stairs, to my room. I slid back into the warm cosy bed, Luke mumbled tiredly wrapping his arm around my waist and nuzzling his head into my neck. His blonde hair tickled my cheeks. I smiled, before falling back into a light slumber.

A few hours had passed and i was awoken to a bright light shining through the window "the fuck" i mumbled into my pillow.

Luke chuckled deeply "time to get up".

"Are you fucking crazy! I'm exhausted, what happend last night" i managed to spit out between yawns. He sat down on the bed, i opened one eyes to see the boy with bright blue eyes and blonde hair smiling at me.

"You were pretty funny last night, darling" he chuckled.

"When i'm drunk i turn into a different person... thats why i don't often drink" i said rubbing my eyes.

"You go on about a lot of random shit and like to make out" he smirked.

"We didn't? like you know" i said a little concerned.

He shook his head "no, i'm not a dick but you wanted to" he laughed.

"Thanks for that, most guys usually use me" i mumbled, burrying my head into the pillow.

"Well you gotta get up, we have a plane to catch.. Hens the reason i didn't drink last night"

"Oh damn it, i'm so tired though" i whined.

"Here" Luke replied passing me two panadols. i swalloed the pills slowly sitting up.

"Luke" i whisepered.

"What" he answered.

"I love you" i laughed.

"I love you too" he replied, pressing his lips against mine.

Chapter 18!

Please comment, vote and follow

Love you lots x