Fake Love | Chapter 15

The bright light shun in through the windows. I groaned turning over, i opened my eyes slightly. To see a blonde haired boy fast asleep in front of me. I jumped in fright, causing me to fall off the bed. "Shit" i winced in pain. Luke looked over the bed, to see me fallen flat on my ass. He began to burst into laughter. "Shut up!" i laughed, standing up and bringing the hem on my top back down.

"What happened?" he asked, taking a deep breathe to contain his laughter.

"Well last night i fell asleep on the couch and now i wake up to see you. It scarred me! Ok" i spoke whilst trying to keep my balance.

He chuckled deeply before sitting up. Quickly fixing up his hair, pushing it away from his piercing blue eyes. He starred at me for a second before quickly coughing and started mumbling to himself. i gave him a confused expression before walking over to my suit case.

"Hey Maddie" he spoke quietly almost a whisper.

"Em hem" i hummed, throwing clothes from left, right and centre.

"Uhm..What were you to say if i um-" he cut himself off before awkwardly avoiding his own question.

"What were you gonna say blondie?" i asked, looking at him as i brushed my hair from my eyes.

"Uh we are going to a party tonight..So find something dressy to wear" he said changing the subject in a instant.

"I don't have anything nice to wear though..." I sighed.

"You look nice in everything" he whispered, as he stood up walking over to the shower.

"Thanks?" I starred at him confused, why was he being nice and affectionate? Its probably Luke just be well Luke.

It had grown late into the night and we had just arrived back home from the airport. Meg caught a flight earlier this morning. She couldn't get work off yesterday, hens the reason she didn't come with us. I was glad she was here, now i won't be stuck in a house full of boys. I was currently sat in Ashton and Meg's room, as she applied her makeup perfectly.

"So what-cha gonna wear tonight?" Meg asked, turing to face me.

"Uh..Um i don't know, i really don't have much" i shrugged.

"I have something that would suit you perfectly" she jumped up instantly, running over to her closest in excitement. Megan pulled out a tight dress, that had two cuts in the both sides. It went above the knees and was jet black.

"Wow", i starred at the beautiful dress admiring it. "No, i cant wear that! I can't pull that off...Plus its your-" she cut me off with a soft laugh.

"Oh Madd, you are so modest. Its gonna look fucking amazing on you, now stop rambling and get changed" she giggled, throwing the dress at me.

"A-are you sure?" i stuttered terribly.

"Of course I am!" she nodded with a smirk. I smiled widely at the young girl.

We had arrived at the party, the house was filled with people. At least one hundred crammed into the small house.. and another fifty in the back yard, it was hardly a back yard... more of a vomit pool. "I think I'm just gonna go back home" i whispered, looking up at Luke. I used to go to a lot of parties when i was younger but they're not really my forte anymore. Luke's large hand wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer towards him.

"Jesus Maddie, live a little" he muttered before dragging me inside. There was terrible party music, blasting from the half destroyed speaker. People making out all around each other, smoke filled my nostrils. I shuttered, at how disturbing this place was. All i needed to do was find some alcohol and pronto.