Fake Love | Chapter 25

Luke's pov:

I woke up tiredly, i turned over to check the time. Which read 3.00am. i groaned sleepily before realising Maddie wasn't next to me. i unzipped the tent, searching for her. I soon saw the young girl on the side of the cliff, that was above the river. She had my jumper wrapped around her and she was starring out at the stars. I smiled at her weakly, taking a seat next to her. "You ok?" i whispered. She took her head phones out, turning to face me.

"Yeah" she mumbled softly with a smile.

I pulled her closer towards me, wrapping both arms around her as she snuggled into my chest. "Why you up so early?" i asked a little confused.

"To look at the stars, they're so beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you" i laughed.

"Oh god, that was cheesy" she giggled.

I stood up abruptly causing Maddie to look at me confused. "Strip" i commanded.

"What!?!" she asked a little to loud, and freaked out.

I pulled my top off, she starred at me if i were crazy. "Just do it" i laughed. She rolled her eyes, pulling her top off, now shaking like crazy. I couldn't help but stare at her black and white lace bra before she told me off.

I intwined her hand with mine, standing right on the edge of the cliff. "Luke..what are you doing?"

"On the count of three we jump" i replied.

"Are you insane! I'm not doing that"

I rolled my eyes, tightening my grip on her hand. "Come on Madd. We can't regret the chances we didn't take"

"One"

"Two

"Three" she whispered, before we jumped.

I felt adrenaline rush through my body, Maddie screamed a little till we hit the cold water. "O-oh my god" she laughed, her hair now fallen in her eyes and her old makeup smudged. Laughter was escaping her lips, as she pushed her dark hair from her green eyes, that shimmered in the moons light. She looked aboutely beautiful. My favourite part about Maddie, Is no matter whats she's been through, she still manages to smile that amazing smile..

I pulled her close towards me. Before pressing my lips against her passionately. She pulled back with a soft smile, nuzzling her head into my neck. "Everyone has there scars Luke. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming" Maddie whispered, pressing a kiss to my wrists. I smiled at her weakly "I love you"

"I love you too"

Chapter 25 :)

I hope you are enjoying the story so far, thankyou for almost 4k!

I know this was a short chapter but a lot is going to happen in my next one

Please vote, follow and comment

love you x