Fake Love | Chapter 35

Two years had passed and everything was falling into place.. I've been living with Luke in our apartment for one and half years. The boys as a band have grown even more and more talented. I got a new job writing scripts for television programs, something i've always wanted to do. My life was content, and I was more then excited to see what was coming next...

I crossed my legs over, resting my chin on my palm. I watched the concert on the television in the change rooms. The concert was coming to an end, I smiled excitedly to congratulate them on such a good show. I soon noticed the lights became dim and Luke nervously walked over to his microphone.. This wasn't in the rehearsal but I shrugged continuing to was watch.

"Ok" he paused taking a deep breathe. The boys gave him a thumbs up and he nodded before continuing. "S-so just before the concert ends I would love if I could bring someone out on to stage" Luke voice choked out, as he bit on his lip nervously. "Maddie, could you come out?" he asked, his eyes on the camera.

My breathe was hitched in my throat. I've never been on stage before and I wasn't counting on it. I soon saw their manager smiling madly. "Well go on" she indicated, pointing to the back stage area.

"No, no, no. There's like people out there" I laughed, my hands shaking like crazy. She rolled her eyes giving me a little shove and I stumbled on stage. I gave Luke a glare and he smiled widely in response. He indicated for me to come over to him, so I slowly walked over. My heart began to beat unsteady. I tried ignoring the crowd they all had massive smiles on their lips. Which warmed my heart that the boys effected so many people's lives. i Tried to concentrate on breathing..What was he doing?!

"Hey"

"Hi?" I questioned.

Luke's eyes were filled with anxiousness but his smiled lightened his whole face.. He still had the soft glimmer in his eyes. He intwined his hands with mine, and I felt a massive weight come off my shoulders. "So we've been together for three years now a-and I couldn't imagine my life without you. Madd, we've been through hell and back and you still managed to stay by my side.. I don't know how you did it" he paused with a little laugh. "You are my world, my other half, the love of my life and my best friend." His hands were twitching as the crowd stared in awe. I looked Luke deep in the eye, a smiled plastered to my lips. I felt my stomach in twist in knots and the good kind, when you just want time to pause.

Luke pulled aways, making concern fall over my expression. Then he got down on one knee and I felt my heart stop, my eyes winded and my knees felt as if they were to collapse. I noticed the screens through out the room spell out 'will-you-marry-me'. "Maddie Grace Watson will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" he asked, opening a red velvet box. Revealing the most beautiful ring. I felt tears stream down my cheeks as I stared at him shocked. I covered my mouth, trying to wipe my tears.

"Yes, of course I'll marry you!" I weeped. He placed the ring on my finger before pressing his lips against mine, passionately and wrapping his strong arms around me. I sobbed into his chest, smiling like an idiot. I could hear Luke's heart beating at an unnatural pace.

The whole audience clapped and filled with 'aww'. I laughed lightly, not letting go of him.

"I love you" he whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you too."

It had grown much later into the night and everyone had congratulated us. I made sure to tell Jasper, although he already knew because Luke asked for his consent. Which made my body warm with lovingness. The boys were more then happy although Michaels reaction made me laugh the most. And I quote 'Jesus Maddie, good luck! You do realise you are gonna marry a dork'.

Nothing was going to wipe this smile off my face, I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming because I don't think i've ever been so happy in my life.

I was currently cuddled up to Luke, my head rested on his shoulder and Luke's strong arms wrapped around my waist. "I'm gonna be right back, I have one last present" Luke said quietly, rising to his feet.

I pouted at him "Luke.. You already asked me to marry you. I don't need anything else, i'm happy forever as long as i'm with you"

Luke giggled, a blush forming on his cheeks. I felt Luke's hand cup my cheek before pressing his lips against mine. It was a long, lustful kiss but he soon pulled away with a smirk on his face. "I'll be right back"

I laughed with a smile "ok, love you"

"Love you more then anything" he replied, soon exiting the apartment. I found myself smiling like an idiot, the couch cushion close to my chest as I bit on my lip. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. The thought spun around my mind. I continued to watch the television impatiently waiting for him to get back.

Worry started to fill my head as I tapped my fingers on the hand rest. Where was he? Thats when I heard foot steps outside the hall. But I then noticed it wasn't soft foot steps but someone running.

I was startled by a loud bang. A booming sound i've never heard before echoed around the building. Then silence lurked through out the air.

My chest tightened and I took a deep breathe, what happened? I sprinted over to the door, confused to what the commotion was. I softly shut the door behind me, before making my way out to the halls.

Then everything stopped. Luke?

The boy with bright blue eyes was struggling on the floor. Luke was disparately grasping for breathe. Blood was dribbling from his chest, tears streaming from his eyes. I wanted to wake up, I had to wake up, this is just a night mare. But it wasn't this was real life... I collapsed next to him, sobbing.

Chapter 35..

Stories almost coming to an end :(

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far

Please make sure to vote, follow and comment!

Love you lots xxxx