Fake Love | Chapter 37

The night was silent, I stayed at the boys house...Because they practically forced me.

Luke's old room was dull, every wall was blank. All the photos and posters had disappeared. Shelves of where his belongings used to be, were empty.. The whole room was just a shell. The only things that remained were his dresser and bed. Along with his first ever guitar he bought, he loved to tell me the story about how much he wanted it. And in the near back of the room was a silver photo frame, with a photo of Luke and I. I had fallen asleep in Luke's arm whilst Luke had a massive grin on his lips. I sighed deeply, tracing my fingers over the frame. "I miss you."

I couldn't stop crying, no matter how much I tried.. Thats until one thought slipped my mind. The boys had fallen asleep after non stop sobbing and talking about Luke's treasuring memories. They were grieving and grieving badly... I knew how they felt and Its the worse feeling in the world. But I wasn't grieving it was a feeling I had never felt before. Pain, darkness, loneliness, love, lost.. No? I couldn't explain it but nothing made sense. All I could see was darkness, like I wasn't alive... I was just a body with no soul.

I paced back and forth staring down the bottle of pills. I couldn't live without him... I just couldn't. He was the only one who could save me but Luke's gone. I wasn't upset, I wasn't angry. I was heartbroken. In the worst way possible. I know he wouldn't want me to do this and if he were here, he'd tell me every reason not to. But Luke wasn't here, he never will be.

I began to swallow pill by pill. I felt my throat close and my lungs shut down. The chemicals rushed through my body I panted falling to the floor, everything began to leave my mind. I held the necklace in my fist, smiling down at it. I then brought my eyes to my glimmering ring and silent whimpers left my lips. I placed the silver blade to my wrist, pressing down. Causing small drops of blood to travel down my wrist. Thats till I noticed a fading Luke appear in front of me. "No, no, please Maddie. Don't do it!" he sobbed.

"It's to late Luke.."

The ghostly hallucination sat down next to me. "I'm so sorry, I just can't go on without you." I finally felt at peace, knowing I was going to be back with Luke..

"No, Maddie! You have your whole life a head of you"

"I don't want to live, if it's not with you. You love me right?"

"Of course I do.. I love you more then anything! And I want to be with you no matter what.. But I don't want to be the cause of your death" he whispering placing his hand over mine.

"I already am dead, I have been since you left. I love you, Luke. We are gonna be forever just like you said" I sniffled, nodding.

"Forever."

Luke fell in love with Maddie and Maddie fell in love with Luke. Their love was real tangible and unbreakable. Maybe it did crack once or twice but it survived so long it led to the end.

I fell for you unexpectedly, but now I plan to be with you forever.

The end.

So that was my last chapter for Fake Love!..

This is my first ever fanfic i've finished! Wow. I really hope you guys enjoyed living life through Maddie and Luke's eyes. Thank you for all the support through out the story, it means so, so much. And you guys can always message me no matter what.. I'd also like to say a special thank you to two people, who helped so much with editing and ideas (You know who you are).

I love all of you so much xxxxx -K