Fake Love | Chapter 7

A week had past and I was currently working a late shift at the cafe, Carol insisted i should go home but home was boring now. Bella was over all the time now and I can't stand being around her. And my brothers is to oblivious to realise how fake she is.

I heard a jingle of the bell which startled me. I rubbed my eyes as I focused them to the customers. I soon realised it was Meg and Ashton. Ashton's arm was around Meg's waist as he smiled down at her. It was really sweet to see how in love they were. I really liked Meg and Ash they were such down to earth people and extremely caring...They suited each other perfectly.

"Oh hey Madd! I didn't know you were working tonight" Meg giggled running over to the counter seats.

"Hey Man!" I smiled. Meg was like my best friend now, we had only had recently met but got along instantly.

"So what can I get you two fine people?" I questioned blowing my side fringe out of my eyes.

"Ooh can I get a latte and I'm guessing you want a hot chocolate babe?" Meg asked turning to Ashton, which he replied with a nod.

"So what are you guys up to?" I asked whist making there drinks.

"Late night shopping." Ashton grinned showing off his dimples.

"Ooh fun!" I replied as I passed them there drinks. Ashton began to pull out his wallet to pay. "Nope, you aren't paying! This ones on me."

"Oh come on Maddie," Ashton whined.

"No, its fine" I insisted. Meg gave me a big grin as she sipped her hot beverage.

"So y'know we were just talking.." Megan began to explain.

"About?" I asked resting my chin on the palm of my hand.

"You and Luke" Ashton blurted out.

"Oh I see and?"

"Well you're really good for him, Maddie...I haven't seen him this happy for months" she smiled softly at me.

"No! He practically hates me."

"He might act that way but thats not the case...I know he can be an asshole 95 percent of the time but he never and I mean never used to be like that. He was the sweet, caring one in the band and then one day something snapped inside his head and he just changed..." Ashton replied his eyes filled with a dash of sadness.

"Exactly, but ever since he met you he's been getting better, and no pressure or anything but you have to stay with him" Meg laughed, pushing her hand through her dark long hair.

"Oh well thats uh, well that's something.." I laughed.. "but do really think that, i'm just me and i'm really nothing special.." I shrugged.

"You really do make him happy" Meg smiled softly her tone of voice full of truth.

Chapter 7

Please vote, follow and of course comment, I really love hearing what you guys have to say about the strory :)

Gonna be updating this story a lot because I really enjoy writing it

Love you so freaking much! xxxxxx