Fake love | Chapter 10

"You want to go to America?!" Jasper asked bewildered.

"Yup" I replied popping the 'p.'

"Oh Maddie you're hilarious, and where the hell are you gonna get the money for that?!".

"Thats the thing.. my friends will pay."

"And what friends are these?" he asked his eyebrows raised.

"Well ok I guess I should tell you everything." I let out a deep breathe before getting cut off by a loud knock at the door.

I walked over to the door, pushing it open of course fucking Bella was stood there. I scanned her skimpy outfit and the bright pink lipstick.. on her teeth. I shut the door, not letting her in. "Open the door you brat!" She squealed.

I opened it as she pushed past me, knocking her shoulder into me. "Hey Maddie fuck off" she whispered.

"Sorry, but I cant't understand you with all that dick in your mouth." I scoffed with a laugh.

"I would've let you die in that fire, your brother was stupid for protecting you" she growled her eyes glued to me. My heart sunk a little, realising maybe Jasper would be better off without me. My eyes fell to the floor. "What did I hurt your feelings" she spoke sarcastically.

I walked past her and back into the lounge were Jasper was watching the cricket. "You alright?" Jasper asked confused.

"Em hem" I hummed, sitting myself on the couch. Soon followed by Bella.

"Oh hey babe" Jasper grinned in a daze, causing me to shutter. "So Maddie, what were you saying before?"

"Uhh" I began but soon realised Bella was starring directly at me. "Can I tell you without queen slut here?" I smirked.

"Maddie!" Japser yelled.

"Its ok darling you can say whatever you need." She smiled sweetly. I gave her a quick glare before turning my head to Jasper.

"Well uh um. Ok i'm just gonna go out and say it. I-am-dating-a-band-member-but-we-aren't-actually dating-its-more-for-the-public-and-his-bands-mates-are-my-friends-and-this-has-been-going-on-for-ages- now and uhm yeah" I spoke in one breathe, my voice unbelievably shaky.

"Maddie! Are you fucking stupid!" he yelled, his feet rising to the ground. I shrugged in response.

"I just wanted to help you" I whispered.

"And how does that help!" his voice raising.

"I get payed...So I wanted to help pay for bills and I know that we have hardly any money at the moment!".

"Oh Maddie, thats ridiculous. We're just fine, we have always been quite poor but that doesn't mean you have to do this. And you're breaking up with him tomorrow!" his face softened a bit.

"No i'm not...I like hanging out with them. They are really nice, and Luke hasn't always been the politest person but he's getting better. A-and he's always there for me" I snapped.

"Maddie, no!" he growled.

"Yes Jasper, you're not the boss of me!" anger boiled up inside me.

"Oh yes I am!".

"No you're not! I'm 18 plus you are just my brother"

"Maddie you're being stupid, like usual. Your so dumb sometimes, obviously cause you dropped out of school!" He muttered.

"That's not my fault!" Tears stung the back of my eyes. "You know I wanted to finish school, you know i wanted to go to university to be a writer...But i couldn't ok" a single tear fell down my cheek.

"I-i'm sorry i didn't mean that..I just want you to be safe" he whispered.

"I really like Luke, Jasper..." I mumbled, realising I was somehow falling for him. Which was weird the day I met him, I never wanted to see him again. Luke was rude, arrogant and plain cocky. But I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Jasper let out a deep breathe "I guess you can then. I just don't want to see you get hurt, and if he does i'll kill 'em" Jasper said looking me directly in the eye.

"Thank you Jasp! i think i'm tough enough to go through a fake breakup. seriously I've been through worse" I nodded. But then again i've never had a proper relationship...Even though it was a fake one, or was it?

Ay Chapter 10!

I'm seriously starting to hate Bella.

Hope you guys are liking the story so far, sorry this was kinda a short chapter.

Yay Maddie is going to America!

Please do vote comment and followwwww

Love you lots! x