Fake Love | Chapter 19

2 weeks had passed, since our trip to America.

Luke and I were having a deep conversation about bullying seen as we were watching a television program on it. I crossed my legs over placing my palm on my chin. "Sometimes i think people just over react you know.." Luke began.

"What do you mean?" i replied my eyebrow slightly raised.

"Some kids just over react about it all. They haven't even be through that much"

Anger began to boil under my skin. "How do you have the right to say that!" i growled.

"Whoa calm down Madd..I'm just saying its not like they were burnt in a fire" he laughed, focusing his eyes on the television.

My eyes fell to the floor, my breathes now heavy, as i kept my anger inside. I stood up, staggering up the stairs forcing myself not to cry.

"Maddie, Madd, where you going" Luke called following me. I groaned, slamming his door shut.

"What the hell is your problem!" Luke snapped, opening the door.

"You know what! Fuck you" i shouted, i couldn't help it. Holding in so much anger, it's hard.

"What! What did i do?!"

"You don't know shit all what people have been though! Who are you to judge!"

"Jesus Maddie, get over it" Luke snapped.

"Fuck off!" i said shoving past him.

Luke's hand tightened on my wrist. "where are you going?"

"Away from you" i spoke looking him in the eye.

"Why! Why? do you always have random outbursts... I don't get you?!"

"Yeah well don't try!" I hissed.

"So what typical Maddie, is just gonna push away her problems. Because Typical Maddie doesn't trust anyone" Luke spoke ruder then intended.

I wiped my tears that were now falling. "Just leave me alone, dick" i growled, pushing past him.

"Maddie, Maddie.. I'm sorry i didn't mean that" Luke cried out.

"Just piss off"

"Madd, please" Luke pleaded, grabbing onto my upper arm. I let out a deep groan of frustration. "I didn't mean to upset you" he said the pad oh his thumb rubbed my cheek.

"You don't get it do you!" i snapped. "You don't know what i've been through ok! You can't say that people over react when you don't know half the shit they have had to dealt with in their lives" I sobbed.

"You don't tell me! Why? Why don't you tell anyone? You bottle everything in and i wanna help, Maddie. You just don't give me the chance"

"Because no one cares, no one ever fucking cares!' i cried. A memory began to invade my mind.

"Loser, freak, failure" they tautened me. "Fuck off" i screamed pushing past the group of girls. "Oh poor Maddie..Go cry over your dead parents!" Taylor, the stereotypical popular bitch every high school has, laughed. I rushed through the corridors, my head hung low. "Why does everyone hate me" i whispered to myself. As i fell to the empty floor. "Maddie?" my best friend Allison whimpered. I looked up but no one was there. "Allison i miss you! I miss you so much" i sobbed. "Allison why, why'd you do it!" i shouted in the empty hallway.

"Maddie, Madd, hey its ok" my train of thought got cut off by Luke shaking. I soon realised i was hyperventilating on the floor. I clung my arms around Luke. Sobbing into his shoulder. "Shit, shit, gorgeous, are you ok!" Luke stressed.

"Don't leave me, please don't leave me" i began to cry uncontrollably .

Luke tilted my head, to look him in the eye. "I'm not gonna leave you, ok. Never"

"I miss her so much, i want her back" i shaked, realising i was letting out everything...No Maddie you're stronger then this. I reminded myself, but i wasn't i really wasn't.

"Who?" Luke whispered.

"Allison, i want my best friend back.. I- i don't know why she did it" Luke didn't ask anymore questions he held me whispering how sorry he was for everything.

I soon held back my tears, taking a few deep breathes. And came out of this state. "I'm sorry" i said stumbling back.

"Stop apologising Maddie.. Ok, you have nothing to be sorry about? I love you and i'm sorry for being an asshole. I didn't know, i didn't think before i spoke" Luke fumbled with his words.

"Its ok" i mumbled giving him a weak smile. He pulled me into a warm embrace his chin resting on my head. "I'm so sorry" he apologised.

"Luke... I should probably tell you a bit about my past" i twitched.

He nodded softly, with a weak smile. "Uhm so when i was 8 years old.." My breathes were already hitched in my throat. "My parents died tragically in a house fire. I w-watched my house collapse with my mother and father still in there. Jasper's the only family i have and he means the world to me. I don't tell people because i don't like talking about it and i hate sympathy" I managed to spit out a few tears dribbling down my cheeks.

I looked up from the white scruffy carpet, Luke's eyes were watering as he starred at me in pain. "Oh Maddie.. You're so brave. I'm such a dick, i didn't know a-and i'm sorry. You are the most amazing girl i've ever met, never forget how far you've come" Luke replied quietly with a truthful tone as he held me close to him, drawing circles on my back. Luke soon pressed several kisses to my cheeks.

"Thanks Luke" i sighed pressing my lips against his.

"And uh Allison..Well thats a l-long story. I can't a-at the moment" i wiped my tears as i stuttered terribly.

"Love, don't feel pressured i'm so sorry for ever making you feel like that. I just didn't know..I care about you so much" Luke said sincere.

"I care about you too Luke.." i whispered my eyes flickering to his wrists. He sighed pushing the fingertips through his hair.

Chapter 19!

Sorry if this wasn't the best, i wrote it really late at night..

I'll explain more about Allison most likely in the next chapter.

Hope you're all enjoying the story so far.

Please please, comment, vote and follow! I really love reading all your comments.

Love you lots xxxx