Fake Love | Chapter 24

Maddie was currently in the shower and i was just searching around her room. As creepy as that sounds, she said she didn't mind. I soon found a black leather book hidden under several novels on her bookshelf; it read 'Journal'. I placed it back down although the urge to read it was bad. I picked it up, shuffling through the pages they were all filled. Till a little piece of paper slid out. I picked it up, unscrambling it. Luke theres such thing as privacy you know, i reminded myself but come on who wouldn't open it?

My eyes read along it, soon i realised what it was. Allison's funereal speech.

Suicide.

I know all speeches go the same, and they're quite lovely. Although no one ever speaks the truth. Allison was the most out standing person to ever walk this earth..She was going to go far, oh so far. But life is never fair.

On October 6th, i found my best friend hung from a tree... Bright eyes now dull, blue skies oh well, brown rope, please hope.

Allison had lived in constant fear all her life. Thats just the sad truth. She believed that the world, was a hopeless, broken down reck. Nothing made sense, how could such beauty be forced to live here! Why do bad things, always happen to the good? Because opposites attract? Maybe? Although maybe theres no such thing as good people. Because if their were, Ally would still be here! Still be, breathing, smiling and glimmering. She was the sun in a storm.. She was my sun.

In a way i'm happy. She doesn't have to live here, she didn't deserve it. And even though she was only sixteen, she accomplished everything. She had the world in her hands, Allison never thought that she was much. She never believed that anything she contributed mattered. But it did, it mattered a whole lot. She's finally at peace with the war in her mind...

I know i can't wish you anymore luck for your life, because it doesn't exist for you anymore. I'll never be able to meet and love your first child or interrogate your husband... But i can live this life for the both of us, in my heart, in my steps, in everything i do...You'll always be with me.

Maddie's pov:

Luke was stood there, he was reading something. Although i couldn't quite tell what? His hand pushed through his golden hair. "Luke?" i questioned. He instantly turned around, tears glazed over his piercing blue eyes. "What-cha reading?" i asked now confused.

"Nothing, just some random book" he shrugged, walking over to me. "I love you, you know that right" he whispered.

"I love you too? What is going on with you?" i laughed but more of a curious yet nervous giggle.

"Nothing, can't i say i love you" a memory from when Luke and I had first met filled my mind. I chuckled quietly, old habits die hard.

I nodded slowly brushing of his nervousness.."So... I was thinking we should go out?" i asked turning to face him as i applied mascara to my lashes.

"Sure, where to though?" he asked.

I thought for a moment till a thought popped into my head. I jumped up excited, startling Luke. "W-when i was younger Jasper and I used to go camping! Can we go camping, Luke?!" i begged as if i were a six year old.

"Yeah we can go camping!" he chuckled.

"And we can invite the boys, Rebecca and Meg" i grinned like a chesier cat, out of excitement. Causing Luke to giggle.

"Sure babe" he nodded amused by my childness.

We all decided we'll head up to the river where we planned to camp, tomorrow. So we had time to procrastinate packing.

I was awoken early, to an excited Calum telling us to get up. I attempted getting out of the cosy bed. Although Luke lazily tightened his grip. He nuzzled his head into my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "Five more minutes" he whispered, pressing soft kisses to my jaw line.

I yawned tiredly as I threw my luggage in the back of the boot. Before getting into the van and sitting next to Luke. Who insisted on taking a selfie with me, which ended up with us taking multiple selfies. Till Michael groaned and whispering "stop being cute" under his breathe. He eagerly uploaded one to twitter with the caption 'going camping with lil one x @Maddie_Watto'.

Soon we saw Ashton and Meg walking over to the van. Megan looked tired and upset. And Ash was angry as he pushed his fingertips through his brown curls. "Whats going on with them?" I asked.

"They haven't stopped fighting for the past week, i don't know what about though?" Becca sighed,resting her head on Cal's shoulder. Making me stare at Becca in awe, although worry about Meg and Ashton's relationship.

We had made it to the camp ground, after having the weirdest conversations and singing Green Day the whole way there. i smiled widely as memories flowed into my mind, of Jasper, I and our friends all hanging out here.

We had set up the tents, well at least attempted. I watched as Michael tried, i offered him help but he insisted he knew how to 'fucking sent up a stupid tent'. It just ended up with me in fits of laughter, because it collapsed as soon as he stepped foot inside.

"Michael its not that hard" i said between giggles.

He groaned in frustration "please help" he whined.

"I thought you could do it yourself" i bickered.

"I can't, now help me" I rolled my eyes in response with a small laugh. I began to set up his tent, in a quarter of time.

"Thanks" he mumbled, annoyed. Making me laugh at the crazy coloured haired lad.

It had soon grown late into the night and we were all sitting around the badly maintained camp fire. I finally felt more then happy, life was good, everything was finally working out for me. I had five amazing friends and a loving caring blonde werido. I guess i felt content, for a change...

Chapter 24 of Fake Love!

I still have so much more coming for this story, so i hope you are all enjoying it so far :)

Please do follow, vote and comment!!

Love you all so much! xxxx