Fake Love | Chapter 3

I knocked on the door realising I had left my keys inside. "Jasper you home" I called, slamming my small fists on the apartment door. Great he was out.. I slid down the door my back pressed against it.

"Maddie?" I heard a filmier voice.

I looked up to be faced by Ashton.

"I'm guessing you also live in this building too" I laughed.

"Its a small world" he chuckled deeply. "You alright?".

"Yeah, I just forgot to bring my keys" I reluctantly nodded.

"Oh! Well come on, you can stay at ours" he grinned, extending his arm out.

"No, its fine really, my brother will be home soon" I spoke awkwardly under his stare.

"Come on, you can come meet some of our friends" he gestured me.

I shook my head in response but before I knew it I was inside his shared apartment. Which he shared with Michael another guy named Calum and the nut case blondie, who kept staring at me. Pretty sure he was trying to get on my nerves. Also Calum's girlfriend and an Ashton's girlfriend were over. They were extremely nice, Cal's girlfriends name was Rebecca and Ashton's girlfriend, Meg. I felt quite self conscious around them, they were gorgeous and I was well..me.

Rebecca had short light brown hair, with soft curls though out it, and light hazel eyes. She was quite short but maybe a little shorter then me at the most. She was wearing tight skinny black jeans and a grey tank top, that suited her perfectly.

Megan had dark ember hair, and big bright brown eyes. She was a little taller then me and i'm about 5 foot 5? At least i think I am. Meg was wearing a high wasted skirt and a plane white tee she also pared it with a pair of knitted high knee socks.

It grew late into the evening and I was surprisingly having a good time..Which was unusual for me. I was normally awkward and shy but these people were welcoming.

"Well I-I better get going, Jaspers going to kill me if I don't get home soon" I rolled my eyes at the thought of my over-protective brother.

They all waved like idiots screaming goodbyes, except Luke. He just sat there the whole time, on his phone. He had serious manner issues and was very self centred.

I walked along the hall way and up to my apartment, before getting stopped. "Oi green eyes!" I heard Luke call.

I turned on my heels, inhaling  a deep breathe. "Yes? Princess?"

"Can I uh t-talk to you" he spoke nervously, scratching the back of his neck. It was like he was a whole different person. Like his real self.. Even though I hardly knew him. His face had softened and his blue eyes seemed lighter, and leaked with care.

"Ok, so... The guys have all been tellin' me you're the perfect girl for being a fake girlfriend" Luke began.

I burst into laughter, grasping for air. Luke didn't seem so amused, indicating he wasn't joking. I covered my hand over my mouth to stop be from giggling.

"And my manager wants me to get a girlfriend, wouldn't have a clue why but she does! And i have to find a fake girlfriend, thats where you come in.." he smiled, pointing at me.

"No! Your kidding right? Not in a million years!"

"Oh come on Maddie, please" he begged.

"No, I hardly even know you!"

"I'll pay ya and I guess we'll have to get to know each other" he asked with a smirk.

I did need the money, my brother was working his ass off to try provide for me and him. Ever since our house burnt down and our parents didn't survive. I shuttered at the thought. I was only nine and Jasp was fifteen. We didn't have a home or any family, we only had each other. And I always wanted to help Jasper so I guess this was the only choice...how hard could it be?

"Fine.." I replied.

"Seriously?" his eyes widened.

"Yeah but you gotta learn some manners" I nodded.

"I'm not paying you to lecture me" he replied.

I laughed "I know you're paying me for this" I said before pressing my lips against his. "Catch-ya blondie."

He gave me a strange look "bye babe" he chuckled walking down to his apartment.

Oh god, what have I gotten myself into...

Chapter 3 of fake loveeeee

Maddie and Luke are offcially together, in fake love.

Please, please comment what you think of the story so far.

Don't forget to vote and follow too

Love you lots!!!! xxxx