Fake Love | Chapter 26

6 months had passed. Life was good, i felt like i wasn't drowning in air. Somehow everything was sorting its way out.. And i was nervous although happy to see what the future were to bring.

I placed the old acoustic guitar on my lap. Soon strumming it I smiled at the sound as my fingers played along the cords.

"Step one, you say, we need to talk.

He walks, you say sit down. its just a talk.

He smiles politely back at you.

You stare politely right on through.

Some sort of window to your right.

As he goes left and you stay right.

Between the lines of fear and blame.

You begin to wonder why you came.

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend.

Somewhere along in the bitterness .

And i would have stayed up with you all night.

Had I known how to safe life."

I was startled a little when my door opened. "Jasp- Oh hey Luke" i smiled. He looked nervous, like he was about to be sick. His tanned skin, now pale. His eyes were blood shot red and his lips were trembling. I gave him a look of concern, but he just turned and gave me a weak smile. The sound of my guitaur echoed around the empty apartment. Luke looked uncomfartble like something was replaying in his mind.

"What happened?" i asked unconvinced that he was fine, rising to both feet.

"N-nothing" he whispered.

"Luke your scarring me, whats wrong?" i questioned stepping closer.

"Can we talk?" he muttered.

"Of course" i replied with a shrug, sitting down on my bed. Soon followed my Luke.

"Uhm..." he grabbed onto both my hands tightly he smiled down at how they fitted like a puzzle peice. Before looking up, his breathe hitched in his throat as he pulled his hands away from mine.

I laughed nervously. Why was he acting so particular.

"O-ok I'm gonna go out and say it...I-Ithink we should break up" Luke fumbled with his words terribly. My eyes widened, my whole body now shaking.

"What, why!" i yelled, stumbling back.

"I jus-"

I soon cut him off. "No! This isn't fair! You can't do this...What'd i do? You can't leave, please don't leave me" i sobbed.

"Maddie..You did nothing, its my fault"

"What'd you do?..." i whispered, facing him but his eyes instantly shot to the ground.

"I-I- M-Maddie I used you... I never loved you, ever". The words hit me like a truck. Tears were now streaming down my cheeks. I felt my whole world come crashing down around me. Is this all some terrible nightmare, i can't wake up from?

"What!" my voice now raising.

"I don't love you! Ok!" he yelled. Luke looked at the floor before meeting my tear glazed eyes. And it was gone. The warmth i'd often find comfort in and the light that lit up his eyes, gone. He spoke, and i barely registered his words the lust and love disappeared. No emotion, leaked into them, nothing.

"Your lying! You do, i know you do" i begged, trying not to believe what he was saying.

"I used you, Maddie. I'm sorry.." he mumbled quietly, and all i heard was torture.

"Fuck you" i screamed. He shrieked almost terrified of me. "I hate you" i cried, although it was all lies, and he knew that i loved him.

"Maddie.."

"No! You don't get to speak, you can't just do that. You can't break people like glass, like they mean nothing to you! You don't think before you do?!" anger boiled under my skin, rage in my eyes that were still prickling with tears.

No response, his eyes were just glued to the ground as he tugged at his sleeves, an old habit he had.

"Just get out of my house, i never wanna see you again" i spoke bluntly, starring him directly in the eye. He nodded.. About to turn around and blurt something out but he stopped himself.

"I'm so sorry" i heard him mumble softly, almost a whisper.

i felt the same pain from the past hit me. i found myself fallen to the floor, crying uncontrollably. Luke was the only thing that made me happy anymore. i felt like life was finally gonna change for me... But that all faded. I ripped the beautiful necklace from off my neck, that he gave me for our anniversary. The small charm of a music note cracked in half. Violent sobs began to leave my lips.

"I used you. i don't love you" the words taunted me as they repeated.

Chapter 26 of Fake Love..

I have so much more planned, so i really hope you like it so far.

How do you all feel about the breakup?

Please vote, follow and comment.

I love you lots xxxxx