Fake Love | Chapter 20

A/N: Warning, this chapter may be triggering x

I unlocked the door, quietly shuffling inside to the warm apartment. I found my way to my bedroom, soon seeing Bella stood there.

"What are you doing in my room!" i snapped.

"Just seeing if i can fit my desk in here?" she replied measuring my room.

"Excuse me" i growled.

"Well good news honey, i'm moving in. And well you're moving out!" she giggled.

"Oh wow you're so fucking dumb... You really think Jasper would let that happen" i laughed sarcastically. Staring at the young girl, who this she can walk over me.

"Actually it was Jaspers idea" she muttered now searching through my bookshelf. I looked at her confused, as she continued to hum to herself.

"This is cute" she smiled picking up the blue coloured frame. I starred at it, it was me stood next to a teenage girl with jet black hair simply curled, she had big nerd glasses and a toothy grin..I smiled at my best friend in the photo softly. She had her arm tightly around my shoulder her head slightly resting on mine.

"Shame if someone well-" moments later she dropped the frame making the glass shatter over the floor. I fell to the ground, looking at the now ripped and scratched photo.

"What the hell is wrong with you" i shouted. I could feel tears forming in my eyes, which i forced to push away.

"Oops sorry" she giggled, walking over the shattered glass and ripping the photo with her hells. I jumped as she slammed the door.

"Fuck" i muttered to myself, picking up the photo and holding it close to my chest.

"Maddie?" Jasper asked, opening my door. I ignored him, my head spinning with terrible thoughts.

"Go away" i mumbled my voice unsteady.

"What happened?"

"I said go away!" i growled.

He walked over, sitting down next to me. His eyes scanned the glass, and half torn photo frame. "Your psycho girlfriend, broke it!" I snapped.

"Maddie.. I'm sure it was an accident" he whispered.

"No! No it wasn't, this isn't fair! She makes me feel worthless and you don't believe me!" i cried. "Also who gave you the right to say that she was moving in and i was leaving!"

"I didn't say that.." he whispered, his light brown hair now fallen into his eyes.

"She's lying again! Fuck, i don't want her in my home, i don't want her near me"

"Maddison.. Calm down" Jasper begun.

"No, i just want to leave this hell! Ok"

"Yeah and what would that do to me, huh! How about Luke?" Jasper snapped. "You remember how depressed you were once you found Allison!..."

"Its different, you'd all get over it"

"Its not different! You're all i have left" he growled with anger. I knew he was hurt by my words. Because Jasper does care.. but i was so upset, that nothing mattered.

"Just leave me alone.." i said pushing past him and over to my bed. He softly stood up, with a deep sigh. Leaving my room.

My hand lingered over the photo as i remembered everything that happened to her.

Allison had been getting bullied all her life, she was all i had and i was all she had. Her family ignored her and just thought she was doing it all for attention. Although the large cuts along her wrists weren't for attention the endless nights she spent crying to me on the phone, weren't for attention. All the suicide attempts, weren't for attention..

"Madd, i don't want to live like this anymore" she sighed, through her tears.

"Ally its gonna be ok, i promise" i whispered sleepily.

"I'm so sorry Maddie, i love you" i heard her mutter, before the phone line went dead. I sat up, off my bed. Quickly redialling her number. No answer.. My head felt like it was going to explode from being anxious. Call after, call. Nothing. I stood up pacing back and forth as i rang her younger sister. Although no answer, maybe they just didn't have any connection.

I took a deep breathe of relief realising it surely had to be that. She would've answered, right..

I woke up quite early that morning. I looked outside the chrisp ice was scattered over my window I grabbed my hoodie throwing it over my body and a pair of light blue jeans. I threw my hair into a high pony tail. I left my apartment through the back window, climbing up the frozen pipe and onto the roof. Before sliding down the ladder, Allison and i had put thereso i could leave whenever i pleased. I walked over to a little creek near our town. Every Sunday morning Allison and I promised to meet up here. I wandered through the woods, smiling as the bark crackled under my feet. I followed along the gravel track making it over to the water that was trickling. I found the hollow log, sitting down. I looked around to see if Ally was here yet? Maybe she was just running late, although she was never late for anything. I pushed the worrying thought away, letting me eyes glide around our little hidden spot. Where we came to have endless nights talking about anything and everything and even getting a little drunk when Allison stole her dads vodka. I giggled to myself at the amazing memories. I began to become anxious, she would never be this late. Especially not without texting me.

Although i finally saw her. A massive gasp left my lips. "Allison!" i screamed, covering my eyes. "No, please no" my voice echoed around the forest.

Her body was pale, her lips dark purple. Her hair was still perfectly curled over her lifeless body. Her bright blue eyes were shut closed, and the thick glasses, half smashed. I looked up to her neck, a brown tight rope tied around it, hung from the tree.

My whole world began to come crashing done, i cried uncontrollably. Trying not to look at my dead best friend. I fell to the the gravel, shaking as i rocked back and forth. "Help, somebody help" i screamed through my sobs.

From then on, everything was a depressing cycle...

I came out of my flash black, remembering it all as if it were yesterday. "Oh Ally.." i whispered between tears. Placing the photo onto my bedside table before falling into a deep sleep.

Chapter 20.. Wow.

Thank you all for almost 3k reads!

So thats how Allison died. Also another reason to why Maddie is the way she is.

Please do vote, follow and comment!!

Love you all lots! If you ever need to talk, you can always message me xxxx