Fake Love | Chapter 9

We had finally finished unpacking all Dylan's crap that he had brought to America. "I swear to god you bring more than girl would bring on a two year trip" I muttered, wiping my forehead.

"I was gone for a month! I needed it all" he snapped his fingers with sass.

"Well I gotta go, I promised Luke I would meet up with him. He told me he had some important things to tell me... Or something like that" i shrugged.

"Okey dokey, see you later kiddo" he grinned a cheesy smile.

I made it over to the boys apartment. Softly tapping on the door, as i waited patiently. I was startled as the door swung open, making me jump back. "Hey Madd!" Michael spoke with happiness in his tone.

"Hey Mikey, how you been?" i asked stepping inside.

"Good, thanks!" He answered politely.

I felt someones hand grip my arm pulling me away. "Hello Lucas" i mumbled.

"Hi" he replied bitterly.

"We need to talk!" He growled dragging me upstairs. i nodded slowly, confusion filling my head.

My eyes scanned every detail in his room. It was quite messy but still organised. He had several band posters and a rack of guitars from acoustic to electric. I smiled widely at his love for music.

"Maddie.." he whispered, snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Hmm yeah?" i asked slightly turning my head.

"Ok two things" he seemed almost nervous.

"Yes continue..." i laughed amused by his awkwardness.

"Who the hell were you with yesterday! I swear to god, are you like dating him?.. he stressed pushing his hand through his hair.

"Oh my god Luke, you're hilarious" i giggled wiping a tear. "Is someone a little jealous?" i asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, maybe, no! Of course I'm not jealous..its not like we're dating or anything. Well technically we are but you know what i mean" he whispered his voice softening. "But you still didn't answer my question!" he snapped.

"Luke...Dylan is my best friend, we met about two years ago. And no i don't like him, i never would.I love him as a best friend thats it! Plus he has a girlfriend who he has been involved with for three years" i smiled.

"Oh" is all he managed to say. A blush forming on his cheeks.

"Aw was little Lukey was jealous?" i laughed, crossing my arms over my chest.

He stepped closer to me, wrapping one arm around my waist. Before his other hand cupped my cheek. "Well you're my girlfriend" he smirked.

"Fake-" he cut me off, as his lips pressed against mine passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hand playing with his soft blonde hair.

He pulled away with a smirk. "Stop doing that" i laughed.

"Why? Because you cant help but want more" he replied with a smug look.

"Now what did you need to tell me?" i pushed him playfully.

"Well..Uh we are going to America next week and you're coming along" he blurted out.

"What! Are you crazy, I can't go to America" I said shocked.

"Why not?".

"One, what do you think Jasper will say! He doesn't even know who you are. Second, i've never been on a plane. I've actually never been out of Sydney" I panicked.

"Seriously? You didn't even have a family holiday?" he asked confused. I shook my head, my eyes glued to the ground.

"Its so nice over there! And you will have your first ever over seas holiday...I'm sure you can just ask Jasper" he smiled.

"I-i don't know, Luke".

"Please Madd" he whispered.

"I'll ask Jasper but i doubt he would ever say yes to that" I thought.

"You are eighteen, he isn't the guardian of you. Plus wouldn't your parents care more" he shrugged. I need to tell him my parents are dead, eventually. i just hated telling people, mainly because i hate crying in front of people.

"I know but Jasper has just always been there for me" i fumbled with my words.

He smiled at me "ok well you don't have too. Just thought you might want to?". Going to America would be like a dream come true..

Chapter 9 of Fake love.

Who ships Maddie and Lucas??

Please vote, comment, and follow!!

Love you! x