Fake Love | Chapter 28

Maddie's pov:

I walked around the cemetery. Taking a deep breathe, I made it to the back, where the grass had began to grow rapidly. I stood at the tomb stone, that read 'Allison Silver'. A small poem underneath it 'In life I loved you dearly in death I love you still,In my heart I hold a place that only you can fill'.

It never hits me that she's gone, not until I'm here. When life and death are near, only then will I be in fear.

My hands clenched as I screamed causing my throat to burn. Anger filled my body, I couldn't take this anymore. All my life i've acted like I had everything under control but in reality my head is a nightmare. "You left! Why'd you leave me?" I shouted at the grave. "Why does everyone leave me! Whats the point anymore! No once fucking cares anyway!" I fell to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably . "Its not fair, its not fair" I repeated now at a whisper. "I needed you, and you took the easy way out!" tears were dribbling down my cheeks. "I want my best friend, I want my parents, I want.. Luke." I cried out, wiping my teary eyes as I rested my head on the marble tomb.

Lukes pov:

I quietly found myself in the cemetery, the same cemetery I would've been buried in when I was sixteen years old... If they never saved me from killing myself. I wouldn't have ruined Maddie's life, I wouldn't have made everyone hate me.. I wouldn't have caused the world to be worse then it already is.

I always seemed to come here, I don't know why? It was like an escape... It was a horrible but beautiful place. Where people come to see their loved ones, even though they are not with them anymore.. They are still in their memories and hearts. To me cemeteries are just a little reminder that they are with still with you.

I heard soft sobbing as I made my way to the end of the grave yard. "I don't want to feel like this anymore.." I heard a filmier voice whisper. I soon realised it was Maddie. Her tangled her was hanging over her shoulders, she still looked like the most stunning girl to me though. "You all promised, you all promised you wouldn't leave me... Why do I always let people in, I should know better by now" she mumbled to the grave. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks as the young girl talked to her best friend.

She stood up, brushing her tears before turning on her heels. Madison instantly stopped, as she starrred me, fury rose to her eyes. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I was almost a little startled that she decided to say anything.

"I-I I just come here, sometimes" I stuttered terribly. I couldn't help but stare at her. Her bone cheeks seemed hollow, as if she hadn't been eating. Which worried me. Her usually bright green eyes were now a dark, black-green. The smile that I loved had faded completely. She still looked beautiful but done, and over life... And that terrified me, if she ever did anything to herself. I would go insane, completely and utterly insane.

"You know Luke...I don't get you?" she muttered. I've never seen this side of Maddie. She looked more then angry, we have fought but she never had this look in her eyes, of disgust.

My breathe was hitched in my throat. "Do you enjoy fucking with people?"

I couldn't speak, no words dared to leave my lips.

"I know every fucking thing about you.. But i think it was all a lie. It hurts you know, you probably couldn't care less. But it fucking hurts! You promised me.. It's so god damn hard for me to trust people. Although I trusted you! I believed your promise! I-I loved you!"

"Maddie... Please jus-"

"Just leave it Luke, just leave me alone! I told you a long time ago, no one cares! So why do you even bother? I know you don't! I actually believed that someone could love me, me?! I'm a freak, failure, quitter." She trembeled.

"Don't. Don't say that! You're not and I know that!" I shouted back at her.

"Just leave me the fuck alone, no one cares about me" She rushed off, her hands stuffed in her pockets, her head hung down low.

"I care" I whispered.

And in that moment, i felt like my heart had been crushed into a million pieces. The urge to just tell her that she is my love, my life, my world...

Chapter 28!

i'm sorry this wasn't the best chapter, it was more of a fill chapter.. I've also had a bit of writers block lately, so sorry :( I have so much more planned, so just bare with me

Please do vote, follow and comment!

Love you lots!! xxxx