Bully

TW⚠: Bullying, Abuse (?), homophobic remarks (?)

It's a new day yet the same thing happens to Min Yoongi. Wake up, go to school, get bullied, go home, and pretend he had a good day. Simple really. Sometimes, the male would go home either crying or shirt having blood smudged in his collar.

Every time his parents asked him. Even his boyfriend, Jimin, would try to make out a lie. Well, of course, Jimin noticed his boyfriend coming home from school with a frown or tear-stained cheeks. But he didn't say anything nor even dare ask his boyfriend all about it.

Yoongi thought he got this whole bullying under control. He tried talking to the bullies to ease them out. Keyword: tried.

"Excuse me!" Jimin yelled as he ran towards the hospital room of his boyfriend. Yoongi's parents running right beside him. They got a call from the principal that Yoongi was badly injured. The door busted open making Yoongi flinch and look at the newcomers.

"J-Jimin." He stuttered nervously upon noticing his boyfriend's dark gaze and jaw cleanching. "Who did this to you?" Jimin asked walking towards the bed. The hurt male hesitated, "no one. I.. Uh.. Fell from the stairs" he lied. Jimin didnt buy it so he said one last time,

"Who did this to you?"

Yoongi's lips started to quiver. He can't handle lying to his boyfriend and what is the point of lying now that he's badly injured? "Sumin.." He replied quietly enough for the other three in the room to hear.

"Sumin? But I though he stopped bullying you?" Yoongi's mother asked. The male looked down, guilty for lying. "I-I lied. I don't want to worry you guys" he sniffed.

Jimin stood up abruptly, "so when are you going to tell us that he keeps on bullying you? When you're badly hurt?! If you don't want us to worry then tell us everything. Tell us your problem Yoongi!" He yelled making Yoongi's shoulder shake.

Tears threatened to spill from Yoongi's eyes as he looked up at his boyfriend, "I-I'm sorry. I thought I can handle it alone-" he sobbed. Jimin's frown fell for a second before leaving the hospital room.

Yoongi frowned as he stared at the door. "He hates me" he whispered to his parents who shook their heads. "He doesn't hate you. He's just angry because you got badly hurt and he's not there to support you but don't you worry. He will forgive you"

-

"Are you Sumin?" Jimin asked, stopping in front of a male (who is slightly taller than him). The said make nodded and grinned. "I am Sumin. And you are..?" He replied cocking his head at the side.

"Jimin. Yoongi's boyfriend" The short male replied. Tone blank. Sumin snickered, "so I was right. That little faggot has a boyfriend"

Jimin's blood boiled upon hearing the word faggot coming out from Sumin's mouth. How dare he call his baby a faggot? "What did you just say?" He asked, jaw clenching as he did so.

"Faggot. He is a faggot, no one can deny that." And with that being said, a hard punch was planted in Sumin's face. And again and again, until someone stopped them and Jimin's knuckles having a bruise. "Call him faggot again and you will get more than that. Bitch!" Jimin sat as he walked away.

-

Jimin opened the door and saw his boyfriend sleeping soundly in the bed. Soft snores coming out from his mouth making Jimin smile as he entered the room quietly.

"Minnie?" Yoongi slurred upon noticing his boyfriend coming inside the room. Jimin nodded, "yes it's me. How are you doing?" He said helping his boyfriend stand up.

"My stomach still hurts but not that much," yoongi said giving his boyfriend a weak smile. Silence followed shortly and if made Yoongi slightly uncomfortable, "I'm so sorry" he spoke.

Jimin looked up. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you any sooner. I'm just scared and I don't want to be a burden" Yoongi confessed looking everywhere but Jimin.

The younger cracked a smile. "You were never a burden Yoongs. I hope you know that" says Jimin and intertwined his hands to Yoongi's.

Yoongi looked at Jimin before going to his hands. "Why is there a bandage around your knuckles?" He asked. Jimin pursed his lips making Yoongi gasp, "Jimin! I told you lots of times to control your anger issues."

The said male nodded, "i couldn't help it, I'm sorry." Yoongi sighed. "It's okay. I just want you to be more careful next time." He said

"Yoongi, I hope you know that I love you"

"I love you too"

~•~
Just wanna say that I hate this one shot. I was not feeling well when I wrote this (until now) haha. I'm so sorry

Facebook: Sunshine May
Twitter: underrated_may

I'm usually active in Facebook than twitter. I post stories in Facebook that are not posted in here. My twitter acc is uhhh private :)

Edit: too lazy to edit the part where I'm sick- don't worry. I'm now completely healed and energetic(SURPRISINGLY)