one more game

❝Game over!❞

Yoongi groaned while Jimin giggled, "you lost Jiminie. Again" Yoongi said dropping the controller down with furrowed brows. Jimin never let him win and it's fine for Yoongi actually. Seeing Jimin smile while his eyes twinkle in excitement makes him feel happy already.

"I don't care" Jimin said while watching the older with a smile who turned to him when he said that. Yoongi raised his brow and scooted closer to Jimin as he layed his head in the couch. "Why?" Asked Yoongi.

Jimin's eyes disappeared as his smile grew bigger. "There's nothing l don't like doing with you" the younger said. Yoongi didn't understand what his boyfriend just said but he still smiled and pressed his lips in Jimin's.

"Pabo.. don't lose again.." Yoongi said before pecking Jimin's lips once more. The younger giggled and kissed his boyfriend back before mumbling "I don't promise anything"

The soft kiss ended and Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist while letting the younger sit in his lap. "One more game?" He asked and the younger nodded and leaned his head in Yoongi's chest while holding the controller.

"One more game" Jimin replied and smiled before pressing start.

~•~
This oneshot was inspired by a fanart in twitter!