Evangeline

Yoongi was not the same person anymore. When he left, it felt like a part of him was dead. He used to be sarcastic, outgoing and a workaholic guy but now he isn't. He barely left his room. Darkness engulfed him as he chugs another bottle and let his tears out.

Tired. He is tired.

He could barely stand up without wobbling or falling. He could barely sleep without dreaming of him. It was obvious that the Min Yoongi was a mess. He felt dead. Every time he would close his eyes, his mind would bring back the events that occurred almost a year ago.

The scene when he barged in the door, slightly panting. His heart broke and his body stumbled when he saw the sight. A man inside the tub. Coldwater around his body. His mouth and nose dipped in it.

"No no. Please no. Jimin"

Yoongi took Jimin out of the tub. Slipping now and then. When he successfully did, he wrapped his arms around the body and choked out a sob. He knew it was too late but he wished- no prayed this was just a prank.

"J-Jimin please"

He begged as he caressed the cheeks of the boy. His lips drained with color. His body is cold. Eyes not the same. It doesn't have the warmth and love it used to have. The eyes that used to make Yoongi safe and loved.

"Don't leave me.."

He tried to save Jimin. He drove to the hospital as fast as he could. But when he arrived. The doctor gave him two words that he hated the most.

"He's gone"

Yoongi's heart shattered into pieces.

Jimin was his Evangeline. A star that he never failed to love.

That day he promised, he promised to love Jimin forever. He promised to do everything so he can be reunited with his love.

Flick. Flick.

Yoongi stared at the picture of him and Jimin. They looked so happy and free. His heart ached, he misses Jimin. He does. But his misery will end. In a few minutes or so, they will be reunited again.

"I love you"

The fire spread quickly. Yoongi laid in the bed. Tears escaping his eyes and a small smile on his face. His vision suddenly went black. He couldn't breathe, the heat suffocated him.

"Hey, hey, wake up.."

His eyes fluttered open and there he saw, a pouting Jimin looking at him. His heart leaped in joy. Yoongi immediately embraced him. Jimin was shocked but hugged Yoongi back.

"Jimin, my Evangeline, I love you.."

"I love you too"

~•~
This was supposed to be angst >:(