Agust D's V-live

7 years ago, a man named Min Yoongi aka. Agust D - He is known for his rapping skills and music brain - got accepted in music company named BigHit Entertainment as an idol. It was hard at first, being far from your family because of your job. Luckily, he made friends there. Friends that stood by his side and supported him throughout the whole journey.

His friends were idols in training too but some of them decided to be producers and dance teachers for the company. And in that group of friends, he found his love. Park Jimin.

As much as he hated to admit it, he fell inlove with the younger as soon as he laid eyes on Jimin. It was very clichè right?

Anyways.

After a year or two, Yoongi finally had the guts to confess to Jimin. It was a heated moment between him, Jimin, and the 5 other idiots he calls friends. It's a long story so let's just skip that- they became a couple. No one outside from the company knew. Their boss made sure of that.

5 years passed, Yoongi became famous and Jimin became a dance teacher. The couple decided to live together since they already are a married couple. Jimin hesitated at first but agreed later on. They had a fun time living together. In their day-offs, they would spend the whole day lazing around, watching TV as they cuddle. You know. The usual lazy routine.

Now let's get to the point.

Just like I said. 7 years ago, Yoongi was accepted into the company and made his debut as a singer. Today was his 7th anniversary of becoming August D. The rapper decided to spend it with his fans in the app called V-live. (He planned for this live to be successful)

You see, Agust D was not just known for his mad rapping skills but also for being intimidating and serious at his live. He had this position in being the most intimidating person while having a live.  It's very rare to see him smiling widely in his live. But as you can see, Yoongi is trying to change that.

He took a deep breath before starting the live. "Hi guys! Agust D here live in your screen. How are you guys today? Did you have a good day?" He said just like the usual. The comment section was blowing up and it made him chuckle. Hearing that, his fans started to get even more crazier.

-view comments-
AGUSTD: HOLY FUCK- DID YOU GUYS HEAR HIM CHUCKLE?!

YoongiBoongi: AHHHHHHHHHH HIS VOICE IS SO DEEP

Chunseo²: Umm hi, this is the mother of Chunseo. I just want to inform you that my child can't finish the live (again) because she fainted from fangirling too much. What the heck is wrong with this child- anyway. I'll just record it for her. 😅

Yoongi started to talk about his day. His upcoming album and performances. Just the normal stuff. He started to get bored and decided to start a Q&A session. His fans of course would as him questions and he should answer it.

-view comments-
STREAMDAECHWITABISH: do you have any plans for your upcoming birthday?

HOYAHOYA: how are you today? (Sinearch ko lang yan sa google 😊👍🏻 di kasi ako marunong mag Korean hehe)

Whodahellareu: what did you eat for dinner? Or lunch?

Yoongi answered all of it. He had fun answering his fans questions. But he halted when a certain question popped up in the screen.

-view comments-
Strawberrylemon: do you have a lover?

He hesitated whether he should answer or not. He's not ashamed, he's just scared. Scared that his fans are homophobic and might leave him.

"I-"

"UWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Yoongi quickly turned around when he heard a cry. His eyes widened. Quickly standing up, he muttered "Fuck shit" and ran out from his studio and directly to the room where the cries came from. He totally forgot about his live.

"Minji! Jimin! What happened?!" He asked as soon as he slammed the door open. Jimin looked at him with a tired smile, "it's just Minji.. Having another tantrum again. I'm guessing it's because another one of her tooth is growing." He replied while cradling the crying baby in his arms.

Yoongi sighed and marched down towards his husband and took baby Minji from Jimin's arms. "You look tired, go and take a rest. I'll take care of baby Min" says Yoongi in a soft tone. Baby Min's cries started to get quiet when she smelled her father's scent.

"But your live?"

"I'll take care of it. Now go and relax." Yoongi said with a smile. Jimin gave him one in return, a tired one though. The younger walked towards the bed and plopped down in the mattress. Falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

Yoongi cane back to his live. Baby Min (who woke up a minute ago) in his hips and resumed in his live like nothing happened.

That night, he told his fans about baby Min and his husband Jimin. The fans cooed at the rapper who talked while looking at his 6 month old baby with a big smile on his face.

It was such a cute sight.

~•~