not a secret anymore

Jimin was tired. Everyone is. The schedule this month was hectic for all of them. Practice here, shooting there, etc. They don't even have the time to rest and they can barely eat proper meals. Their body was numb from all of the dancing and throats sore from the record recording.

All of the energy stored inside their body was long gone. Groans escaped their mouth as they sprawled down the cold floor of the practice room. "My body hurts so much" Taehyung whined and the others released a sound of agreement.

"If ever we get a break, I swear to holy crickets to binge-watch a new K-Drama that just got released" Jimin mumbled and closed his eyes. His heart skipped a beat after hearing his secret boyfriend chuckle beside him. He looked at his side and cracked a smile.

Seeing his boyfriend right beside him makes his energy and mood lift. As cheesy as it sounds, it is very much true.  "Guys stand up, I have an announcement," Namjoon said after coming back from their manager's office. Everyone did what they were told. They stood up grunting in the process.

"I have good news," he said with a smile. "I hope it's not a prank like before" Yoongi mumbled enough for everyone to hear and snort. Namjoon glared at the older playfully before shaking his head. "Nope. This is for real now" namjoon said.

They all listened to what the male said but was too tired to even care. "We are going to rest for 2 whole weeks. No practice, no recording, just a relaxing vacation" Namjoon said, and before they could reach the room busted into cheers and squeals.

"Finally! We can fucking rest!" Exclaimed Jungkook resulting in Seokjin slapping his head and yelling, 'language!'

-

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Asked Hoseok and Jimin nodded. "Yeah and Yoongi hyung is here to keep me company," the younger said with a smile. Hoseok sighed and walked away as he pats Jimin's shoulder and gives him a small smile.

When the others left, Jimin walked towards the couch where his boyfriend sat watching a show on the television. Jimin let out a small sigh as he sat down beside Yoongi. "Finally, just the two of us," the younger said.

"You seem happy about the others leaving" chuckled Yoongi as he cuddled with his boyfriend. "Hm, I just want to spend a day with you and no one else" Jimin whispered as he looked up from the older's chest. Jimin's words seemed to warm up Yoongi's heart.

"I love you," Yoongi said with a smile. "I know" Replied Jimin and planted his lips on Yoongi.

"Hey, guys have you seen- Holy Fuck!" Hoseok said as he barged inside the room. Yoongi and Jimin's head snapped towards the loud male's direction with wide eyes. "What's going on?! Why are you yelling, Seok?!" Namjoon said also barging inside the room. Everyone else followed, they all gasped upon seeing Jimin and Yoongi's position.

The couple sighed. So much for a whole day with no one interfering.

"Guess our relationship is not a secret anymore.."

~•~
Requested by; @park_mochi_minnie (fuck- I'm sorry, I can't mention u TvT) thanks for requesting luv! Hope you liked it and I'm sorry if it took ages for me to write this one shot.