insecure

Jimin stared at his body for 5 minutes straight with furtowed brows. He then quickly wore his shirt back with a frustrated sigh. Why the fuck is he so.. Fat? He hates it! He just wants to get rid of the belly- I mean the fats in his body. His abs was long gone.

He huffed and crossed his arms as he sat in his bed. All he want to do is cry and get away with all of this. But sadly, he can't. There's nothing he can do. "Stupid belly! I wish you were gone!" Jimin yelled to himself.

Tears started to fall and sobs escaped his lips. "Why are you so fat, Jimin?" He ask himself and covered his face. Seriously, who would want a person like him? He's not just fat but also ugly.

He sometimes wonder what his boyfriend, Yoongi, sees in him. He's boring, ugly and fat. Jimin keeps on crying making him oblivious about his boyfriend who barge inside his room with a worried face.

"Jimin" he called and scooped the said male into his arms making try younger jump in surprise but needless, cuddled into his boyfriend. "What happened?" Yoongi asked softly. Jimin started to cry even harder, "I-I'm so fat Yoongi." He said.

Yoongi frowned upon hearing this. Who in the hell would think that? Jimin is very beautiful! "Who told you that?" Yoongi asked, growling. The younger shaked his head "n one." He immediately replied.

The older grabbed Jimin's shoulder to let see his face. A cold expression was written in Yoongi's face and it look like he could kill anyone right here and right now. "Tell me jimin. Who told you that?" Asked Yoongi.

Jimin knows this tone so he looked down and fiddled with the hem of his shirt and lips wobbled. "M-my step dad. He told me I am fat and ugly" jimin said and started to cry. "Is it true?" He asked once again and looked at Yoongi with glossy eyes.

Yoongi furiously shaped his head, "Jimin, listen. You are the most wonderful and prettiest boy I have ever known so stop thinking that. And what your step dad said was not true. You are perfect. You are beautiful" said Yoongi and planted his lips in Jimin's.

"I wish I can show it to you how precious and beautiful you are" yoongi whispered in the kiss. Jimin broke it and faced his boyfriend with a small smile. "Then show it to me" he said softly.

That night, nothing matters. Even the harsh words that Jimin's step father told him. All that matters is Yoongi and Jimin holding each other's hands as they make love.

-•-
Well, this turned out something.. Cute. Hi there! It has been so long! And thank you for 600+ reads, it means so much to me.