Glasses (18+)

A/n: this contains smut so if you're uncomfortable with it, you can leave.

-•-

"I must admit, you look good with those glasses, Park. But it would be better if you wear those underneath me while moaning my name very loud"

-

Jimin is the type of guy who doesn't care in how he looks. He doesn't care about fashion since it's very complicated(in his own perspective of course). Everytime he's with his friend Taehyung, who unlike him, likes fashion. People would think he's Taehyubg's personal assistant considering his best friend is rich.

He didn't care really. A shirt, some jeans and shoes is enough for him. Even though he likes simple clothing, Girls would still line up to be his girlfriend because he is attractive in many ways. Jimin is not that popular like Taehyung but he does have lots of admirers. They are all pretty but he's gay. 10000% percent gay and he never once tried to hook up or date with a girl.

No one was bothered nor even care about his style. Except for someone and that someone was no other than Min Yoongi. Jimin's hater. The latter didn't know why Yoongi hates him. He didn't even do something wrong but listen to Yoongi's insults.

It never affected Jimin. Well, it does sometimes.

It made Jimin rethink about his appearance and style. Am I too boring? Is my style really ugly? Damn, I shouldn't have worn ripped jeans! Those thoughts are always running in Jimin's head. He doesn't want to change but he wants Yoongi to stop bullying him.

"Why do you want to change bub? You look perfect already" asked Taehyung while frowning. Jimin pouted and sat on his bed. "I just want to change style! I want to look more attractive and hot" Jimin whined.

The younger raised a brow, "you were never bothered about your style. What happened?" Says Taehyung in a suspicious tone. Jimin looked away. He doesn't want to tell Taehyung he wants to change because of Yoongi. He doesn't want his friend to get bothered by his problems. So he shrugged at his friend and smiled.

"Nothing. I really want to change my style but I still want to be a simple guy" says Jimin. His bestfriend sighed and nodded thinking for a moment. "Aha!" Exclaimed Taehyung after 20 minutes of silence.

Jimin tilted his head with confusion written in his face. "Jiminie, how about you start wearing glasses? So you know, your style will remain simple" says Taehyung and Jimin looked down. "That's not a bad idea"

-

The next day, Jimin wore his glasses (Taehyung's old glasses) and let's just say everyone was drilling over him. With his black hair and glasses, it's a very perfect match. He looks hot. And very fuckable.

Yoongi stood there in the corner staring at Jimin who is surrounded by girls. His eyes darken, jealous upon seeing Jimin with some girls who only wants his dick in their ass. He scoffed and walked away towards his class.

-

Jimin walked towards his dorm, throwing a lazy smile in his admirers everytime he walk past them. The glasses worked. And thanks to Taehyung, boys and girls are head over heals for him. It's a bit annoying but he can manage.

Jimin opened the door and paused when he saw Yoongi sitting there with crossed arms. His eyes glaring right through Jimin's soul. The younger gulped and closed the door once he's inside. "Yoongi, what are you doing here?" Asked Jimin as he put his bag down.

The said male scoffed and stood up to walk towards Jimin. Before the younger could react, he was already pinned in the wall behind him. "Don't act innocent on me Jimin, I know what game you're playing" says his boyfriend, Yoongi. Yes. Boyfriend.

A somewhat hate-love relationship that developed through the years.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with wide eyes for a second before smirking as he wrap his arms around Yoongi's neck. "Really? What is it?" He asked. Yoongi furrowed his brows and groaned.

He leaned in to Jimin's ear. His hot breath fanning in Jimin's neck. "I must admit, you look good with those glasses, Park. But it would be better if you wear those underneath me while moaning my name very loud" says Yoongi.

Jimin looked at Yoongi, the smirk still in his face. "Then do it"

-

Huff, huff, huff,

Jimin looked at the ceiling. Tears in his eyes, his hand in his mouth to prevent sounds escaping his lips. The walls are very thin and he doesn't want the other students to hear him moaning Yoongi's name.

His boyfriend looked up with eyes full of lust. "Don't.. Cover your mouth" Yoongi said. Jimin shakes his head and closed his eyes when Yoongi inserted another finger inside his hole. "Ngh"

Jimin arched his back when Yoongi's one hand traveled towards his nipples and played with it. "Y-Yoongi please" Jumin begged as he got even more horny.

The said male looked up with a smirk and slapped his boyfriend's thigh. "Beg for it. Show me how desperate you are" Yoongi growled making Jimin whine. "P-please..." Moaned the younger. The older hummed, "That's not my name babe"

"Oppa, please!" Jimin exclaimed. Yoongi smirked and slapped his boyfriend's thing "good boy." The older took off his pants and didn't waste any second to insert his member in Jimin's hole. "F-fuck" the younger cursed as he tried to adjust in his boyfriend's length.

"Move" says Jimin after a few seconds. Yoongi trusted in and out Jimin's hole while pumping Jimin's dick. "Hahhh, more" says Jimin. His eyes shut, cheeks flushed and mouth covered. The smell of sex and skin slapping filled the room.

Yoongi did what he was told. He trusted more harder in his boyfriend's hole. After a few thrust, Jimin flinched and Yoongi knew why. Jimin's eyes swelled with tears when his boyfriend kept on abusing his prostate.

A familiar heat of pool formed in his stomach. "I-I'm coming" Jimin moaned. Yoongi kept on thrusting in and out until his boyfriend reached his climax.

"I'm close.." Yoongi whispered. After a few thrust, he cummed inside Jimin's hole. Heavy breaths were heard in the middle of the silence. Yoongi pulled out and stood up to get a wet cloth for them to wipe.

"Yoon" Jimin whined as he made grabby hands. Yoongi hummed, "cuddle with me" Jimin whispered. Cuddles after sex is what Jimin wants and Yoongi find it quite adorable. "I have to clean you first babe" he said as he continued to wipe the cum stains.

"Just do it tomorrow" whined Jimin once more. The older sighed and gave up. He followed his boyfriend's wishes. Jimin scooted closer to his boyfriend and cuddled his sweaty body. "Sleepy?" Yoongi asked upon noticing the younger's droppy eyes. Jimin nodded, too lazy to even speak.

"Then let's sleep" says Yoongi and closed his eyes. Soft snores followed making Yoongi chuckle. "You know, you look good in glasses. You should start wearing them more" mumbled Yoongi, thinking his boyfriend is asleep. He yawned and drifted to dream land.

A soft smile formed in to Jimin's lips upon hearing the compliment. "Maybe I should.."

~•~
This is the worst one shot I ever wrote 😤
And guess what? It took me exactly 3 days to write this :))